Thread: YouTube TV

YouTube TV

Anyone using this service? Good, bad, or total shit?
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

I have it and like it. It’s gone up about $20 a month since I first started using it, but I’m still coming out way ahead compared to what I was paying previously (DirectTV).

My only real complaint is that they just dropped the MLB network, but that’s not a huge deal.

Have it & am satisfied with it (I was happier when it was cheaper, but it still beats cable/satellite). I really don't like giving Google even more data, but I am cheap so...

The only minor issue is that "live" tv is delayed about 15 seconds so I recommend not immediately looking at your text messages when watching big games.

Parents have it and with the family five members thing, I can view it at home.
    Doesn't help with the all these channels and nothing on thing. Worth free, not much else to me.

Sadly its probably the best of the streaming services if you look at everything offered. I dropped them when they went from $50'ish to $85'ish in one fell swoop. That's been awhile and I may end up going back. They are still cheaper than cable but not by a lot. You get a good amount of channels and the DVR is included. Or it was when I had it.

Look for discount offerings, I can get some off through my cell phone plan so I may go back since they have more channels than Sling. I'm currently on Sling and it's the closest I've found to being able to purchase only the channels I want. But they jimmie with that too. I had to add the comedy package to get to watch Yellowstone's second season or third season.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post
    Sadly its probably the best of the streaming services if you look at everything offered. I dropped them when they went from $50'ish to $85'ish in one fell swoop. That's been awhile and I may end up going back. They are still cheaper than cable but not by a lot. You get a good amount of channels and the DVR is included. Or it was when I had it.

Look for discount offerings, I can get some off through my cell phone plan so I may go back since they have more channels than Sling. I'm currently on Sling and it's the closest I've found to being able to purchase only the channels I want. But they jimmie with that too. I had to add the comedy package to get to watch Yellowstone's second season or third season.

That's a laugh.

(Fortunately, I hated what I saw of "Yellowstone" (the show)...so that wouldn't be an impediment if I ever kick DirecTV to the curb. But we watch sports too much for that to happen, realistically.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    That's a laugh.

(Fortunately, I hated what I saw of "Yellowstone" (the show)...so that wouldn't be an impediment if I ever kick DirecTV to the curb. But we watch sports too much for that to happen, realistically.)
    What can I say. I lust for Beth. She's my dream wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post
    What can I say. I lust for Beth. She's my dream wife.
    She was in a Brit police show called "Above Suspicion" we watched a couple of seasons of. I can understand the attraction.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List