Thread: Who sells VibraTite (not mail order)

Who sells VibraTite (not mail order)

I’m working on a project that I want to finish ASAP, but I need some VibraTite… I can mail order it but it won’t arrive for days! Does anyone know which big box stores carry the stuff… in the SoCal area? I checked my local Home Depot, Ace Hardware and Lowes with no luck. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    I’m working on a project that I want to finish ASAP, but I need some VibraTite… I can mail order it but it won’t arrive for days! Does anyone know which big box stores carry the stuff… in the SoCal area? I checked my local Home Depot, Ace Hardware and Lowes with no luck. Thanks!
    Would some low strength lock tite work in its place or possibly as a temporary substitute?

Site Supporter
    Do you have a Grainger or Fastenal near you?

Looks like Grainger has a bunch of locations in SoCal.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

I have plenty of Loctite… i can find that stuff everywhere. I’d prefer VibraTite but I guess the blue will work for now. Thanks.

Send me a PM, I'm in socal and I'll hook you up with some.

I checked with Grangers, but they won’t have it till the end of the week. I was able to get my hands on a few of those small throw away packs they give you with Magpul parts, so I’m good for now! Thanks!

User Tag List