Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Shooting fashion?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    That's disappointing. I like Thursday, but for heavy duty use I think I'd veer towards one of the heritage work boot makers.
    I wasn’t planning to work them very hard, but we had a big project at the guys needed all the help they could get. It failed basically after four weeks of 13 hour days with no days off. It was a really oily environment too.

I had selected These boots for the Goodyear welting and because I thought they would be rebuildable. I watched some YouTube videos describing the the boots as sturdy, but I forget that people who make videos about their boots probably don’t work them very hard and spend more time taking pictures of them. Oh well. I’ll run them till something else fails and find something else.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I tried on Adidas and Merrell trail type running shoes (like my current Salomons) and recoiled in horror. The other brands felt like bricks compared to my Salomons.
    My new Salomon Speedcross 6s feel amazing.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    My new Salomon Speedcross 6s feel amazing.
    Did you get them in 'Leek Green/Bleached Sand?' What an odd choice for made up color name.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

User Tag List