Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous movies/books they SHOULD make/write

Speaking of nuts, THIS should be something:
    Name:  Starwars.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  63.4 KB

Art by the incredible Alex Ross
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BCG View Post
    A full length version of Le Wrath di Khan

I would pay good money for a full length version.

Right up there with "What's Opera, Doc" and "A Night at the Opera"

Gringop (You canna fool me, there ain't no such thing as a sanity claus)
    Play that song about the Irish chiropodist. Irish chiropodist? "My Fate Is In Your Hands."

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Speaking of nuts, THIS should be something:
    Name:  Starwars.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  63.4 KB

Art by the incredible Alex Ross
    With the current state of Star Trek, I'm on Team Stormtrooper
    #RESIST

Since were talking Star Trek, I want to see the universally hated Wesley Crusher brought back as a captain because Starfleet can't find enough qualified people. He constantly messes everything up and Picard has to come save him.

Or Disney's make a new series for every Star Wars character could do the Chronicles of Binks.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    With the current state of Star Trek, I'm on Team Stormtrooper
    This can only be trusted to someone who actually loves and respects both originals, not the general run of whiny "I'd Rather Be Writing Important Littachure!" showrunners that infest too much modern entertainment.

If Alex Ross was to do a whole comic book around this drawing, that would be awesome.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post

Or Disney's make a new series for every Star Wars character could do the Chronicles of Binks.
    Hahaha. I attended art school with the zoological illustrator who designed Jar Jar.
    I saw her 10 years after the movie came out and she was still mortally offended that they made him such a dweeb with the speech pattern of a drunken Jamaican.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Actually, if we are being serious, I’d go for a big-budget “Monster Hunter International” franchise, just so long as Corriea maintains creative control of the story line and content.
    Yes, please. MHI.

And John Ringo. Please. His mil, mil/sf and hard sf are my favorite books. With the same caveat that Ringo maintains creative control of the storyline and content.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

While we’re at it, Unintended Consequences by John Ross. Just because.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Actually, if we are being serious, I’d go for a big-budget “Monster Hunter International” franchise, just so long as Corriea maintains creative control of the story line and content.
    This is the correct answer.

The only answer.

The needed answer.

User Tag List