Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Making a Run at This One

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Heh, I'd probably be dead before receiving a set from Tyler.

BK says that their grip adapters fit. I have some on other guns, I can try them to see. I have HKS speedloaders. Al I really need is a decent belt holster.

ICORE match at the end of next month: If the trigger pull is good, I'll give it a run.
    The BK's are cheap enough to try. For me at least though, the grip adaptors tend to make perceived recoil worse on an N frame. Different dynamic than a K frame. YMMV.
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

Excellent news, congrats!!

WINNER, WINNER! $605.
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Stephanie!
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

WINNER, WINNER! $605.
    Excellent. Congratulations.

I've been possibly inspired to do similar for something similar this summer- a .22lr K frame in my case.
    Steph, you remain the Queen of Enablers.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Congrats Stephanie!!! Enjoy your wait time scouring up accessories and some leather.

Since this has turned into a little bit of a general Model 27 thread, what are the opinions on the 5” version? There’s a 27-2 locally I’ve been actively avoiding because it’s not a 4” (my preferred barrel length) and it’s ~$1200. I haven’t run the sn for a DOM yet.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Since this has turned into a little bit of a general Model 27 thread, what are the opinions on the 5” version? There’s a 27-2 locally I’ve been actively avoiding because it’s not a 4” (my preferred barrel length) and it’s ~$1200. I haven’t run the sn for a DOM yet.
    Well, Skeeter Skelton liked them. I haven't shot one, but I can see the advantage for a field pistol or a range gun. You'd have to get custom leather for something that nice anyway, so off-the-shelf holster availability isn't an issue. If you've got the urge and the spare money, I'd go for it.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

WINNER, WINNER! $605.
    $605 for an N-frame is a steal these days..but

It doesn’t count until you post your own pictures[emoji13]

User Tag List