Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Smith and Wesson FPC

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    Hopefully there is a way to adapt to non M&P mags.

The grip looks like an m&p grip so I don't think other mags could even physically fit but maybe I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    at any given time there is a list of things that I think are cool that totals ~$5k-$10k in value,
    Name:  A52DE9B6-723C-46FF-8431-D4A80E376FFA.jpeg
Views: 802
Size:  53.8 KB
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Name:  A52DE9B6-723C-46FF-8431-D4A80E376FFA.jpeg
Views: 802
Size:  53.8 KB
    And here I bare my sole and am now the subject of ridicule!!

I just got done building that 10/22 in the MI chassis, fun little pinker that was subjected to a case of the Might-As-Wells that by the time I bought six BX-25 magazines may have tipped over $1100. Then this morning I am watching 22Plinkster on YT and he drops a mention of owning over thirty of them, I am so lame!

At least this FPC idea will eat from the M&P magazines I have a buttload of (and then every time you buy another pistol you get a couple more) so it will just need an optic. Maybe another 5moa SRO as a mate to my primary M&P pistol would be a nice fit. Shit wait, there goes $1100 again!

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Lately, I have not been impressed with Smith & Wesson's product development. This product, however, looks like an attractive offering in terms of what else is out there AND the current brace environment.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

mrgunsngear and tfbtv just put up the FPC on youtube!

Site Supporter
    Just another gun for NYS to ban and keep the streets safe! On the other hand, think this will cut down on Ruger sales in states that allow it.

I'd be interested if I could have one.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

I'm just laughing at the product page stating: 10LB TRIGGER NO

Like, why was this listed as a selling point? Why not just list the trigger weight, if anything?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Lately, I have not been impressed with Smith & Wesson's product development. This product, however, looks like an attractive offering in terms of what else is out there AND the current brace environment.
    Wonder if it would run those hot 147 grain hardcast flat points and what the muzzle velocity would work out to be.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List