Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Bad news: Federal possibly discontinuing 8 pellet Flite Control

I don't have much LE13300, so I patterned the more available PD13200 (9 pellet copper plated). I'm going to try them through some other guns, but they're closer to the same than LE13300 and L13200 (maybe copper plating helps). I'm calling off the search for 13300.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Thankfully I have four cases of pre-pandemic 8 pellet FFC that I don't plan to dip into unless necessary.

That being said, I ordered two sleeves to see how this performs. Given that I've noted a bit of a drop in the performance of FFC post-pandemic, I'm hoping that 8 pellet was rare for a while because maybe they were tweaking it to boost performance.

Or I could just be high on sizzurp.
    Be sure to let us know. I held off on this last batch to hit because I was just kinda “meh, I doubt it is fixed.”

I didnt shoot a lot because I don't have a lot, but the stuff I just bought shot well from 10-20 yards. At 25 yards I got one pellet that flew about 10 inches away from the other seven that were still in a group I could cover with my hand.

I literally only shot one round every 5 yards to get an idea, so it was an extremely small sample size. I feel comfortable with it for my HD purposes.

Recoil Gunworks has the 8 pellet Fed load in stock.

Tactical LE 12ga | 2.75" | 8 Pellet | 00 Buck | LE13300 at Recoil Gun Works

https://www.recoilgunworks (dot) com/tactical-le-12ga-2-75-8-pellet-00-buck-le13300/

No experience with the company other than placing an order for 2 sleeves scheduled for delivery 12_8 via FedEx

Quote Originally Posted by tactical1 View Post
    https://www.recoilgunworks (dot) com/tactical-le-12ga-2-75-8-pellet-00-buck-le13300/

No experience with the company other than placing an order for 2 sleeves scheduled for delivery 12_8 via FedEx
    They are good to go, I have multiple orders over the years with them. I also ordered a sleeve that should be here tommorow as well.

Tactical LE 12ga | 2.75" | 8 Pellet | 00 Buck | LE13300 at Recoil Gun Works

Excellent transaction with Recoil Gun Works; prompt shipping and shipping updates via FedEx automatically sent - very professional and pleasant transaction

Quote Originally Posted by tactical1 View Post
    Excellent transaction with Recoil Gun Works; prompt shipping and shipping updates via FedEx automatically sent - very professional and pleasant transaction
    Same. Ordered two sleeves two days ago, arrived this afternoon

I have some of the 8 pellet Hornady loads that i'll be comparing this to.

Thank-You!

Last edited by ROK; 12-20-2023 at 09:05 AM. Reason: wrong post

User Tag List