Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: 3” K frames are….

My custom 10-8 with original, beat up grips I refinished and the Tyler T-grip adapter which was on it when I bought it. An old cop gun which was updated by having the barrel cut to 3" and slab sided. Cold blued the barrel and the areas missing bluing. Adds to the character and charm. I carry this in the fall, winter and early spring.Name:  IMG_0053.jpg
Views: 1115
Size:  88.8 KBName:  IMG_0052.jpg
Views: 1061
Size:  78.0 KB

I absolutely love it. I have a M10 that needs that work done to it. Do you recommend your gunsmith?

Quote Originally Posted by onehalfmvsquared View Post
    I absolutely love it. I have a M10 that needs that work done to it. Do you recommend your gunsmith?
    Yes! Reach out to Jeff at: https://www.iishooting.com/our-gunsmiths

Site Supporter

M66 F Comp

My 3 inch M66 F Comp. I changed the rear sight to a D&L Sports Combat Sight and deleted the evil lock. The grips are Hogue Cocobolo.(For Glamour Shots). I use Hogue Bantam Rubber Grips most of the time. Milt Sparks Shark Trimmed Leather.

Name:  F Comp Sparks Leather.jpg
Views: 879
Size:  82.7 KB
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Biblethumpncop View Post
    My custom 10-8 with original, beat up grips I refinished and the Tyler T-grip adapter which was on it when I bought it. An old cop gun which was updated by having the barrel cut to 3" and slab sided. Cold blued the barrel and the areas missing bluing. Adds to the character and charm. I carry this in the fall, winter and early spring.Name:  IMG_0053.jpg
Views: 1115
Size:  88.8 KBName:  IMG_0052.jpg
Views: 1061
Size:  78.0 KB
    Nice-lookin' Gat! Coupla' questions--How is the Front Sight attached to the Barrel? Who built that Holster? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikey357 View Post
    Nice-lookin' Gat! Coupla' questions--How is the Front Sight attached to the Barrel? Who built that Holster? Thanks
    Name:  IMG_7730.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  14.1 KB

It's a 1911 front sight that I provided and the gunsmith cut a dovetail into the barrel. He also did a recessed target crown.

I made the holster.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    3” 64 I got back from my dad. Got it for him a while back for his bday. He’s got arthritis so bad he can’t pull the trigger anymore. Started life as a California Youth Authority gun.

Attachment 107649
    Attachment 107650
    That's so cool.. and the California Youth Association was not my head's first connection with the acronym.

S&W mod 66-8 K frame but 2.75" .357 Magnum

Name:  Smith-66-8-2-75.jpg
Views: 570
Size:  78.2 KB

@Biblethumpncop that is a fine revolver, well done

The holster is nice too!

Mine
    Attached Images Attached Images     

User Tag List