Thread: APX A1 Compact

Site Supporter
    Glad to see this.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

That's beauty, would love to own one anytime soon .

Very nice indeed. I am waiting for the APX A1 tactical to come out. That one has my eye for sure!

Just got one last week…..haven’t put any rounds through it yet but so far it’s the most comfortable and solid polymer pistol I’ve had to date. It’s basically the updated centurion and a thick hefty pistol that’s built to go the distance…optics ready with plates that can be purchased from beretta…..the trigger is, at least for me, very good and comfortable as well…..wide flat shoe with a dingus that doesn’t bite my finger like every Glock I’ve ever had…..pull is short and pretty crisp, reset is audible and short….mag release/mag ejection is positive, the grip with the medium backstrap fits me perfectly….the front and back of the grip have texture that keeps the gun locked in the hand but isn’t nearly so abrasive as to be bothersome. Nowhere near the abrasiveness of the M&P 2.0s….that said, I’ll reserve judgement till after I carry it a bit…..slide might be a bit much to rack for folks with below average hand strength…I can’t wait to put it up against my arex delta m and see which 9mm shoot the best….

User Tag List