Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wilson Combat discontinued handguns

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I'm disappointed; looks like l missed the opportunity to pick up a Texas BBQ Special...

Kidding. 52 gun models seems like a lot to discontinue. I had no idea they made that many options. I guess they are skinnying down production to focus on something more profitable/what sells.
    365 Macro/XL frames? 😜

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I'm disappointed; looks like l missed the opportunity to pick up a Texas BBQ Special...
    Give me a some time with a Dremel this weekend and I can have you a BBQ special Garrison. It won’t be near as pretty nor will it say “Wilson Combat” but it’ll only cost half as much and it’ll be in your hands in under a month.😁
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    At first glance it's a huge list, but then you can still get a 1911 in pretty much any configuration under the remaining branding so I'm not sure what *really* changed.

Speaking of double stacks, how did the EDC X9 shake out? Are those more or less sorted or are there common issues that need to be addressed?
    Well that’s a relief. Was looking forward to an ultralight carry commander in the near future if I don’t go with a ACW
    “Archer not arrow. No such thing as a perfect pistol. Until you commit to being a better archer, you’ll keep hunting for a better arrow.”

-JCN

User Tag List