https://mtoa.us/events/nasc

I am reaching out to law enforcement and military snipers about the upcoming North American Sniper Conference (NASC) 2023. I will be a co-match director for this event. MTOA is a non-profit comprised of active duty and retired tactical officers that works to train and educate tactical law enforcement officers around Mississippi and beyond.

NASC has been a conference/competition for law enforcement and military snipers since 2001. Since its inception we have had competitors from all over the world attend and it is now hosted by the Mississippi Tactical Officer’s Association (MTOA). The MTOA is very excited to announce that we will hold NASC 2023 at Deep South Tactical’s shooting facility in Morton, MS April 2nd to 5th, 2023. This location places the conference in a central location for competitors from all over the southeast and provides economical access to those traveling from outside of the southeast. The facility will also allow us to consistently open the competition to more competitors than we have in the past.

This event is open to all full time LE or military snipers, or retired in good standing. This is a 2 man team, 3 day sniper competition.

We also have a Vendor/Sponsor category that will allow them to shoot the same course of fire as the active-duty competitors. If anyone knows of a LE, Military, or shooting related vendor that would be interested, send them my way please.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or any of the NASC staff, or PM directly on PF. We hope to see a great turn out of teams.