Thread: Volquartsen Lead Pulverizer

Volquartsen Lead Pulverizer

Tried to clean my compensator on my Black Mamba today and had a devil of a time.

I tried "The Dip" to no avail. Then I used my Voqluartsen Lear Pulverizer and it got most of the lead out but I didn't realize how much was in there.

I finally took out my brass punch and hammer and went at it gently tapping until too large pieces of lead fell to the table. I was then able to finish it with the Pulverizer. Good tool. I just don't have the strength to use it anymore on the first pass.

My .22 shooting has slowed recently but I need to grab one of those for when it picks up again.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by AzShooter View Post

Tried to clean my compensator on my Black Mamba today and had a devil of a time.

I tried "The Dip" to no avail. Then I used my Voqluartsen Lear Pulverizer and it got most of the lead out but I didn't realize how much was in there.

I finally took out my brass punch and hammer and went at it gently tapping until too large pieces of lead fell to the table. I was then able to finish it with the Pulverizer. Good tool. I just don't have the strength to use it anymore on the first pass.
    The compensator of my Scorpion loosens up every time I shoot it, so I run my Pulverizer through it before I tighten it back up.

My wife of two infernal Mamba-X. The first time I used the pulverizer took me 45 minutes of hand wrenching perspiration. It's a great tool if used frequently and now that CCI Mini-mags are in stock and reasonably priced I can "get the lead out" after 400+ rounds in a few minutes; just chuck the comp into a padded vise and twist away.

User Tag List