Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Philips Norelco OneBlade

They work great, my only complaint is my face eats the blades faster than I would like.

Jason

It works pretty good, and is very convenient, but I go thru heads really fast.

Anyone tried this on their scalp? I wet shave my head 3 times a week, usually with a 3 or 4 blade disposable. I'm always interested in stuff that's faster, smoother, more efficient.

Site Supporter
    I enjoyed barber shop straight razor shaves but no longer know any barbers who offer the service. I compared the last one I had to a girl getting a Brazilian wax from Stevie Wonder. It was bad.

Why not both?

This Philips Norelco product looks like it would be worth a try.

I too am not a fan of shaving, but do it every couple days with a method that is fast, painless, and cheap.

Most people talk blade vs razor, I say use both. Shave first with whatever electric razor you have, just to cut things down. Then lather up with your lubricant of choice (I get a water-based shave gel from Dollar Tree that costs $1.25 a tube, smells decent, and last for MONTHS) and finish the job with a double-bladed disposable razor from the dollar store. Last ten-pack cost me just North of 99 cents and will last most of the year. The electric razor needs new blades every six months or so, shipped to your door courtesy of Amazon.

I get a very close shave, quickly and with zero pain thanks to the electric doing most of the heavy lifting and the blade getting things nice and close. And it costs less than any other method I've found.

User Tag List