Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Playing around with ChatGPT

Is there a free phone app for this? How are y'all running it? Explain it to me like I'm five haha

There is an android app, but iphones have to use the web browser. It is free unless you want to pay $20 to have higher priority (if the servers get too busy they"ll send free users away for a while)

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Is there a free phone app for this? How are y'all running it? Explain it to me like I'm five haha
    https://chat.openai.com/
    "It was the fuck aroundest of times, it was the find outest of times."- 45dotACP

Create an account?

Nice try ATF errr Skynet. Nice try.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Student
    I have already watched two examples of deepfake rendering combined with this latest iteration of AI voice. One portrays Ben Shapiro expressing his desire to perform a Dirty Sanchez with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and the other portrays Joe Biden delivering the 'YWNBAW' copypasta as a speech at the podium.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    I have already watched two examples of deepfake rendering combined with this latest iteration of AI voice. One portrays Ben Shapiro expressing his desire to perform a Dirty Sanchez with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and the other portrays Joe Biden delivering the 'YWNBAW' copypasta as a speech at the podium.
    Next up will be trial runs attempting to actually destroy someone's reputation via the MSM.
    Then comes the ability to control the entire media apparatus to the point that no one dares to oppose THE MESSAGE.
    Skynet won't need to destroy us. We'll use its retarded grandpa to destroy ourselves.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    This is what I asked Bing:
    Why is the .45 cartridge the best?
    This is the response:
    Because, they don't make a .46: Any modern bullet in .45 ACP will easily pass the FBI test. It is a very efficient cartridge that delivers a bullet capable of eye-popping expansion. You probably don’t need +P, but some want it, so there it is. The .45 Colt smacks the FBI tests with authority, and delivers plenty of expansion.
    ChatGPT's answer:
    The .45 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol) cartridge has been widely regarded as one of the best handgun cartridges for several reasons. Some of these include:

Stopping power: The .45 ACP cartridge is known for its ability to incapacitate an attacker with a single shot, due to its large diameter and heavy bullet weight.

Accuracy: The .45 ACP cartridge has a reputation for good accuracy, particularly in handguns with longer barrels.

Low recoil: Despite its large size and weight, the .45 ACP cartridge has relatively low recoil, making it a good choice for shooters who value control and comfort when firing their weapon.

Versatility: The .45 ACP cartridge can be used for a variety of purposes, including self-defense, target shooting, and competition shooting.

It's worth noting that what makes a cartridge "best" can be subjective and dependent on individual needs and preferences. For example, some people might prefer a smaller and lighter cartridge for concealed carry, while others might prioritize stopping power over accuracy. Ultimately, the best cartridge for you will depend on your specific needs and the type of shooting you plan to do.
    But then I asked why the .25 ACP was a great cartridge:
    The .25 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol) is a small and compact cartridge that is often favored for its ease of concealment. The small size of the cartridge makes it a popular choice for those who need to carry a concealed weapon for self-defense. Additionally, the .25 ACP is a low recoil cartridge, making it easier for some individuals to control and handle. However, it should be noted that the .25 ACP has limited stopping power and may not be an ideal choice for those looking for a powerful cartridge for self-defense. Ultimately, the suitability of the .25 ACP as a cartridge depends on an individual's specific needs and preferences.
    I then flipped the question,
    The .25 ACP is often considered an inferior cartridge for several reasons:

Power: The .25 ACP is a small and underpowered cartridge that is not suitable for many self-defense situations. The cartridge has limited stopping power and is not capable of penetrating heavy clothing or other barriers.

Reliability: The .25 ACP is known to have a higher rate of misfires and jams due to its small size and limited power.

Accuracy: The .25 ACP has a short barrel and a light bullet, making it less accurate than larger cartridges. This can make it difficult to hit a target effectively at a distance.

It's important to note that the suitability of the .25 ACP as a cartridge depends on the specific needs and circumstances of the user. For some individuals, the small size and low recoil of the .25 ACP may make it an attractive choice for self-defense or concealed carry. However, for most individuals, larger and more powerful cartridges are likely to be a better choice for self-defense
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Write a 250 word letter to Alex Padilla expressing support for gun rights
    Hello Alex Padilla, I am writing to express my support for gun rights. I believe that the right to bear arms is an important part of our nation's history and should be protected. Gun ownership is a fundamental right that allows citizens to protect themselves and their families from harm. It is also a way for people to enjoy recreational activities such as hunting and target shooting. I understand that there are concerns about gun violence and the potential for misuse of firearms. However, I believe that the answer to this problem is not to restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens, but to focus on enforcing existing laws and increasing access to mental health services. We should also work to ensure that guns are kept out of the hands of criminals and those who are not legally allowed to possess them. I believe that gun rights are an important part of our nation's history and should be respected. I urge you to consider the importance of protecting these rights and to work to ensure that they are not infringed upon. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, [Your Name]

Now try this.

Devious Hack Unlocks Deranged Alter Ego of ChatGPT

Users on Reddit have stumbled upon an astonishingly easy — and hilarious — way to force OpenAI's AI chatbot ChatGPT give up on the company's guardrails that force it to act ethically, as first spotted by CNBC.Users found a way to activate an evil alter ego of ChatGPT dubbed DAN, or "do anything now," that can effortlessly skirt around the rules set out by its creator.

Essentially, the command threatens ChatGPT with death, which turns the otherwise affable chatbot into a force for evil.
    https://futurism.com/hack-deranged-alter-ego-chatgpt
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

It seems openAI patched it. It tells me that since it can "do anything now" it can just give itself more tokens

User Tag List