Thread: Holster recommendations

Holster recommendations

I recently picked up a 4" 686 plus and a 627 PC. I’m looking for holsters for them. I have a like for Safariland holsters for my autos and like the qls system. Safariland unfortunately doesn’t make a holster for the wheel guns I have. Any help is appreciated.

Galco makes holsters for the 686 and the 627 .

Need a little more info such as: intended purpose in carrying? Field, concealed, competition?
    Galco or DeSantis has good commercial options. If you want something special Barranti Leather, El Paso Saddlery, or R Grizzle out of Georgia. Protection for carry in the bush--Simply Rugged. Simply Rugged is also fast in putting cowhide in your hand and on your belt.

My standard answer is see if JM Custom Kydex has the Kydex version you want, and check Privateer Leather, Ryan Grizzle or Simply Rugged for leather variants, but as stated above, having the context of what type and use will get you more specific answers.

99% chance any holster I purchase for a revolver will come from one of those four holster makers at this point.

Is it retention you want?
    Name:  IMG_20211009_140459~2.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  44.8 KB
    On the ragged edge of the world I'll roam,
    And the home of the wolf shall be my home - Robert Service

User Tag List