Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: China Projects Airpower over CONUS

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by camel View Post
    Is that another missile trail in the bottom of the frame right at the end?
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Appears to be.
    Pretty sure that’s one of the F22s. It’s easier to see in the second video.

Quote Originally Posted by camel View Post
    Is that another missile trail in the bottom of the frame right at the end?
    Super out of my lane but I think that’s a fighter jet. The balloon would be too high for contrails so I’m guessing so would anything shot at it once the missile had climbed. But really just guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    Why am I supposed to be embarrassed?
    I can't answer that for you.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Supposedly they're launching a search in recovery for the pieces off of Myrtle beach.

While they're at it maybe they can help find the boater who went missing from Myrtle Beach sometime last week.

I suspect that there's going to be a lot of busy US DOD SIGINT people this weekend.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Won't the intelligence community have egg on its face when it realizes it was just a Door Dash / Grubhub delivery balloon.

There's nothing civil about this war.

I thought the Sidewinder AIM 9X is a heat seeker. So what was it tracking on a balloon?

Will the payload be in better shape for a splash down and recovery by divers, or would we have done better picking up pieces from the ground? I am sure our patriotic Montanans would have been glad to duck and cover.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Truly an amazing job by DHS/FEMA. They publicize a "Chinese Spy Balloon", thus getting millions of Americans to go outside and look up with their mouths open just as jets with "harmless contrails" also fly overhead to "monitor the situation." What a perfect way to mass inoculate the populace with the new very secret oral dose mRNA vaccine. Brilliant! Simply brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Guy View Post
    Truly an amazing job by DHS/FEMA. They publicize a "Chinese Spy Balloon", thus getting millions of Americans to go outside and look up with their mouths open just as jets with "harmless contrails" also fly overhead to "monitor the situation." What a perfect way to mass inoculate the populace with the new very secret oral dose mRNA vaccine. Brilliant! Simply brilliant.
    This post is so dumb I can't tell if it's intentionally satirical or true weapons-grade stupidity. I'm praying for satire because the latter option is upsetting to contemplate

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    I thought the Sidewinder AIM 9X is a heat seeker. So what was it tracking on a balloon?

Will the payload be in better shape for a splash down and recovery by divers, or would we have done better picking up pieces from the ground? I am sure our patriotic Montanans would have been glad to duck and cover.
    Why do you think it was an AIM-9X and not, say, an AIM-120?
    And remember when demons and beasts cast their darkness, you have God's love - and Browning's wrath - to guide you.

User Tag List