Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just ordered a Work Sharp Precision Adjust Elite

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Just ordered one should be here tomorrow. Hopefully I can restore my Benchmade Trauma which has suffered from my wife's gardening usage of it yesterday...
    Arrived yesterday and I tried it out when I got home from the range. (Got paid to shoot someone else's ammo). For practice I put a pretty good edge on a cheap kitchen knife. Then worked on my wounded Benchmade Trauma. The Worksharp Elite is well worth the money and very easy to use.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

@MDFA, did you touch up the serrations as well? I haven’t tried the serration sharpener yet.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    @MDFA, did you touch up the serrations as well? I haven’t tried the serration sharpener yet.
    Yes, it seemed to clean them up. I kept it installed rather than using it handheld like the instructions said.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Thanks! I’ve got a Gerber multitool I bought when I hit my first duty station in 1997. I dulled the serrated blade in short order cutting 550 cord and never bothered to try sharpening it. I haven’t carried it in a long time but I want to sharpen both blades back up soon™️
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

User Tag List