Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas CHL Forum

Site Supporter

Texas CHL Forum

I'd appreciate any help. When I try to log on, I get the following message.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2023-01-25 at 1.57.54 AM.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  12.3 KB
    I've sent the email, but never receive a daily code. I've messaged Mr. Cotton on FB, but I never get an answer. I'm concerned that the email I have on file with TCHL is wrong. If anybody can get this information to an admin, I would be grateful. It should be "guybwheatley@gmail.com."
    Or, just get my account reset. There, like here, My USERID is "Bigguy."

Site Supporter
    I'll send Carl a note when I get to a keyboard later this morning.

Charles has been absent or non responsive on new member requests since taking over at NRA. Hopefully Carl can get you sorted since it's only a login issue.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Good luck - I’ve been trying to register for a year now with @RoyGBiv’s help but no luck.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Good luck - I’ve been trying to register for a year now with @RoyGBiv’s help but no luck.
    He's already been a registered member there for a while. Looks like just a password or login issue. Much greater chance of success on this one, I think.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    I gave up years ago, when my login didn't work and messages for help were unanswered. Might have been part of the Wayne wars and some censorship then. Or that's what some suspected.

Site Supporter
    Sent a PM to one of the Admins and a PM to Bigguy with some questions...

Hopefully this one works out better than for @HeavyDuty
    FWIW, my PM to Charles on your registration request is still sitting in my outbox, unread.
    (that's the way PM's work over there.... they remain in Outbox until read... different from here)

Site Supporter
    I lack patience to deal with barely functional websites and would hesitate to follow advice found on one.

Site Supporter
    So far the response is "Charles handles that"

I went back with a screen grab of exactly the code box /secret word needed from admin that is normally sent via email and has not been received.... Asked if any of the other mods could be of assistance. No reply yet.

Frustrating. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    So far the response is "Charles handles that"

I went back with a screen grab of exactly the code box /secret word needed from admin that is normally sent via email and has not been received.... Asked if any of the other mods could be of assistance. No reply yet.

Frustrating. Fingers crossed.
    I really do appreciate you trying.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Try a different browser.
    #RESIST

User Tag List