Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Apple Air Tag Tracker Found Hidden on Marked NYPD Vehicle

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Sounds like admin's trying to track their people. May not be romantic partners or domestic terrorists, just shit stain supervision.
    That's already done through CAD transmitters for the car and BWC for the officers unless NYPD is way behind the curve. I could pull up a map, see every car and every officer in any given area, find any given car or officer, and can find historic data as well. They can even be set to notify set personnel if speeds exceed a certain amount and some systems can geo-fence, say notify a supervisor if a car leaves the county or whatever.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    We are WAY behind the times technologically, but even our radios (the ones in the units can't be turned off for rhis reason) are GPS enabled. Hell, after an incident almost 20 years ago our radios can be remotely bricked. Even our handhelds can now replay the last 10 transmission recieved, incase you weren't paying attention and could access the feature safely rather than admit you missed it the first time. Our radios when out of repeater service will piggyback on the nearest wifi signal.

Airtags are a lower(er) tech response to what admin already has available. But origin and motive lack any evidence to reach conclusions.

pat

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    That's already done through CAD transmitters for the car and BWC for the officers unless NYPD is way behind the curve. I could pull up a map, see every car and every officer in any given area, find any given car or officer, and can find historic data as well. They can even be set to notify set personnel if speeds exceed a certain amount and some systems can geo-fence, say notify a supervisor if a car leaves the county or whatever.
    I believe that every NYPD officer has an issued iPhone, also.

User Tag List