Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flashing Lights to Warn About Radar. But Even Worse Than That . . . . Smiling!

Flashing Lights to Warn About Radar. But Even Worse Than That . . . . Smiling!

Yeah, but ATF would never file a frivolous prosecution with respect to pistol braces, so at lease we can all rest easy with that!
    All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
    No one is coming. It is up to us.

Site Supporter
    Update following appeal...

Conviction for flashing lights thrown out. Skip ahead to 8:50

Civil rights lawsuit pending.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Kudos to the driver for keeping his cool and being the professional.

As for the incident - West Virginia is going to West Virginia. For the past 2 years, I was frequently commuting between MI and NC which took me through large swaths of WV down the I-77 corridor. There is a reason why took our pee and snack breaks near the VA and OH lines…
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Oh for God's sake. Who cares if dude was flashing his lights warning other cars? 5 minutes later and you'll probably still have some jackwagon barrel through doing 15-20 over. That was just embarrassing behavior from Deputy Ellison.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

I’d laugh at that and drive on. The majority of people probably have no clue what flashing headlights mean in that context. Even so how many people were warned by the driver. It’s minimal.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Oh for God's sake. Who cares if dude was flashing his lights warning other cars? 5 minutes later and you'll probably still have some jackwagon barrel through doing 15-20 over. That was just embarrassing behavior from Deputy Ellison.
    Watching that video, this is what I saw in my minds eye...

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    I’d laugh at that and drive on. The majority of people probably have no clue what flashing headlights mean in that context. Even so how many people were warned by the driver. It’s minimal.
    Flashing lights to warn of a speed trap is still a thing in the the more rural areas of Alabama, though it’s rarer today than it was twenty years ago. Motorcyclists also still do the left arm out/palm down looks like their slow motion dribbling a basketball warning sign as well.

Heck, a couple of times while riding on a nice fall or spring day the Police themselves have been kind enough to just flash their overheads without bothering to actually pull out and pull me over.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Flashing lights to warn of a speed trap is still a thing in the the more rural areas of Alabama, though it’s rarer today than it was twenty years ago. Motorcyclists also still do the left arm out/palm down looks like their slow motion dribbling a basketball warning sign as well.

Heck, a couple of times while riding on a nice fall or spring day the Police themselves have been kind enough to just flash their overheads without bothering to actually pull out and pull me over.
    Substitute "Arizona" for "Alabama" in the above two sentences. Exactly the same on all counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Kudos to the driver for keeping his cool and being the professional.

As for the incident - West Virginia is going to West Virginia. For the past 2 years, I was frequently commuting between MI and NC which took me through large swaths of WV down the I-77 corridor. There is a reason why took our pee and snack breaks near the VA and OH lines…
    My oldest son lived in Wet Vagina for over ten years. I know exactly what you mean.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

User Tag List