Thread: Justin Dyal Intermediate Pistol #35, Jacksonville NC, April 29-30 2023

Justin Dyal Intermediate Pistol #35, Jacksonville NC, April 29-30 2023

I have the privilege of hosting Justin Dyal for a two day Intermediate Pistol Skills class in Jacksonville NC on April 29th and 30th. We have a limited number of spots still available. This class's theme is focusing on Aggressive Accuracy and Speed. It will be conducted on a outdoor private range 15 minutes outside of Jacksonville NC.

I know that there has been some interest expressed on PF by some in getting to one of Justin's classes, Here's your chance. Any questions about preparation, projected class topics or to sign up please private message JDNC (Justin Dyal). Any questions about the venue or local area feel free to message me.
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

Site Supporter
    I hosted Justin in a closed, invitation only class in Dallas in November 2022. He's on another plane of thinking with regard to firearms training. Take advantage of this opportunity, because he doesn't do many advertised courses.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    I hosted Justin in a closed, invitation only class in Dallas in November 2022. He's on another plane of thinking with regard to firearms training. Take advantage of this opportunity, because he doesn't do many advertised courses.
    Agreed. LtCol Dyal is a treasure, I picked up a ton from his class.

His class is very intense, but he really keeps your energy up and moving! He's got a very deep understanding of training and performance. His reading list alone is well worth the price of the class!

I've been trying to find a way to get into one of Justin's courses for a while, and now here is one almost literally in my backyard - BUT as luck would have it, I'm already scheduled to take another course that weekend with some other good instructors in North Georgia - hope I can find another time/place to train with Justin.

If you haven't listened to it, Justin's appearance on That Weems Guy podcast discussing instructor stages was a good one - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV-AihKl6-A

Looking forward to this one!

As am I. Very excited.

Great class - the Friday night lecture was very thought provoking.

The dry fire and next day's subsequent reinforcing live fire really brought it all together.

Great instructor - Justin was very aware of the student's needs, never diminished their input or questions, and kept the training fun, yet challenging.

Thanks to the host and the landowner for making this class possible.

All the student were switched on and friendly!
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

User Tag List