Thread: Adjusting the EDCLB Wrist Lanyard

Adjusting the EDCLB Wrist Lanyard

The EDCLB Custom Wrist Lanyard can be adjusted to fit hand size and to accommodate the use of gloves.

Looping the lanyard around the wrist and between the thumb and index finger as illustrated below, adjust the lanyard to provide just enough room to free the fingers for other tasks. The tighter the loop is kept, the closer the flashlight will be retained and the more easily it can be grasped and put back into action.

Questions? Please post them below!
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Site Supporter
    Is that lanyard still the original length, or are you making them longer? It appears a bit longer in the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Is that lanyard still the original length, or are you making them longer? It appears a bit longer in the pictures.
    Bill, yes I'm making them longer: length of the lanyard with the adjuster fully open is 7-1/4" between the inside of the adjuster and then end of the knot.

If you want a replacement for yours, PM me and I'll send one!
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    Bill, yes I'm making them longer: length of the lanyard with the adjuster fully open is 7-1/4" between the inside of the adjuster and then end of the knot.

If you want a replacement for yours, PM me and I'll send one!
    Thank you, but I prefer the original length. It fits my hand and wrist perfectly when fully open, and has no excess length. I prefer the lanyard to be as short as possible.

Someone larger than me would certainly want a bigger size, so increasing the size made sense.

Someone larger than me would certainly want a bigger size, so increasing the size made sense.
    Winter gloves are the reason I'm making them a bit longer. I use the lanyard on my WTD (walk the dogs) light, which is a BGV2 head on an E2 body with an 18650 3500mAh cell. ;-)

Lanyard now available on the EDCLB website;

https://www.edclightbuilder.com/stor...ard-p527933779

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    Lanyard now available on the EDCLB website;

https://www.edclightbuilder.com/stor...ard-p527933779
    I think this will prove to be a good move. I have purchased many lights with lanyards, every single one of which has sat in a drawer without ever being attached to the light. These lanyards will prove to be a useful addition to a wide variety of lights, many of which came with their own poorly designed lanyards.

I think this will prove to be a good move. I have purchased many lights with lanyards, every single one of which has sat in a drawer without ever being attached to the light. These lanyards will prove to be a useful addition to a wide variety of lights, many of which came with their own poorly designed lanyards.
    Thanks Bill!

The lanyards are a bit tedious to make, but it's like therapy - I sit at my work bench and make a few when I need to go into mindless mode. ;-)

User Tag List