In view of the latest news from Henry, here's an update on my collection of adapters.

Name:  x18_ha9x_20240413.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  63.0 KB

Left to right:

Beretta 92 -- In production, available for purchase. I was too lazy to pull an adapter from the retail package for the photo, so an empty shell from a parts bin represents it. This is the only one that is baked. Note how smooth the bottom is, and all the material removal that is needed for the bake process.

SIG P320 -- Canceled in a prototype stage because of availability of Henry factory adapters. Prototype is printed in ABS.

SIG P365 -- Almost production ready but needs some polish yet. Prototype in NylonX. The sides look amazing, but unfortunately the bottom is so-so. But oh well. It's half of the price of a baked adapter.

SIG P226 -- This one is in early prototypes at the moment.

STEN -- I was unreasonably excited about this one, because I thought it was cool. But on the second thought, the beater milsurp mags do not look so good in a brand new Henry (pictured). Also, I'm having a trouble with the reliability. It's possible that Homesteader's recoil spring is not strong enough to strip rounds from a full STEN magazine. I'm going to tinker with it yet, but nobody hold their breath please. I'm just even more bummed now that MP5 fell through.

Name:  x17_homesteader_sten_w69.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  63.6 KB