Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun SCS-320; An Enclosed DPP Footprint Optic.

Site Supporter

Holosun SCS-320; An Enclosed DPP Footprint Optic.

So no manual brightness option ?

Name:  69006AE1-29C6-4A56-8B38-A77F19392D62.jpg
Views: 2825
Size:  13.4 KB

Name:  2AEC2627-B582-4685-8209-E77544074BC3.jpg
Views: 2772
Size:  72.0 KB
    Last edited by HCM; 01-17-2023 at 12:25 AM.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Well.....damn.

I’ll definitely be buying a couple of these. I’m pretty excited about this one.

Holosun is absolutely killing it.

Cool optic.

FYI I punched out a QRC for it.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1442256

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    I’ll definitely be buying a couple of these. I’m pretty excited about this one.
    Me too!

Sig's new enclosed optic (I think DPP as well? Whatever the new Army pistols are) has to be mounted by screws from the bottom of the slide. Presumably this holosun uses screws mounting from the top, and will therefore work with any DPP plate?

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    Holosun is absolutely killing it.
    Poor Leupold. They were too slow to keep pace with the state of the art: a closed emitter, low profile optic. I really hope they see the writing on the wall and kick their R&D into high gear.

And, as much as I like the innovative hard working folks at Sig EO, they seem to be constantly behind Holosun's curve.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

I expect robust tariffs for China asshoe to be a feature of the next four years, presuming either the dems or populists are in charge. That might level the playing field a little, but even 20% probably won’t catch up small US and Swedish makers.

I have a couple of Holosuns too, so fully hypocritical here, but remember that they’re the product of a state-sponsored industrial espionage machine. They got where they are by stealing their way there, and the industry as a whole would be a lot better off if they didn’t exist.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Poor Leupold. They were too slow to keep pace with the state of the art: a closed emitter, low profile optic. I really hope they see the writing on the wall and kick their R&D into high gear.

And, as much as I like the innovative hard working folks at Sig EO, they seem to be constantly behind Holosun's curve.
    Practical question.

I like Holosun dots a lot. However, being a competitor, I can see what optics are used in the competition world meaning a lot of rounds. I personally shot 20K trough Romeo3Max before breaking the battery tray from overtightening the screw. The dot still worked but SIG replaced it with a brand new anyways. People around me are getting 30K+ with their SIG R3M, 1Pro, and Trijicon SRO easily. I do not see many people (if any) shooting Holosun dots in competition. And frankly, I do not know how durable they are. Does anybody have any experience? Is shooting a few thousand rounds and calling it good enough?

User Tag List