Thread: Beretta Sporting Shotguns

Beretta Sporting Shotguns

Looking at the Beretta Shotguns page and filtering for "Clay Shooting" and "semiautomatics" led to a kind of interesting result, with several models being now labeled as "Legacy", and even one of the remaining models being an A300 Outlander of which the base gun is otherwise labeled as Legacy elsewhere.

Anyone know if Beretta has replacement models coming for the semiauto clays aficionados?

filtered for semi-auto clays guns
    Name:  2023-01-16 14_02_36-Beretta Shotguns.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  24.8 KB

Other A300 Outlander models marked as "legacy"
    Name:  2023-01-16 14_03_42-Beretta Shotguns.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  38.0 KB
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

The A400 Excel has been their main semi-auto clay shooting shotgun. Usually, they just change things like receiver color, kick off, wood, synthetic, etc. I am not sure what they are doing with new semi auto shotguns. Shotgun World might be a better place to post a question like this.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Looking at the Beretta Shotguns page and filtering for "Clay Shooting" and "semiautomatics" led to a kind of interesting result, with several models being now labeled as "Legacy", and even one of the remaining models being an A300 Outlander of which the base gun is otherwise labeled as Legacy elsewhere.

Anyone know if Beretta has replacement models coming for the semiauto clays aficionados?

filtered for semi-auto clays guns
    Name:  2023-01-16 14_02_36-Beretta Shotguns.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  24.8 KB

Other A300 Outlander models marked as "legacy"
    Name:  2023-01-16 14_03_42-Beretta Shotguns.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  38.0 KB
    All Outlanders have been dead since June of last year, replaced by the Ultima.

Don't trust their website in general regarding active vs. inactive SKUs... it's iffy at best, and the people who control what is labeled as "current" vs. "legacy" don't know guns.

There are several new Xcel SKUs that have been released in the last few months, and I'd suggest keeping your eyes peeled for what Ben and team will do soon beyond that.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

There is a new A300 Ultima Sporting Model.

https://www.beretta.com/en-us/a300-ultima-sporting/

I think the only real upgrades are the longer stock and the Kick-off.

User Tag List