Below are the tailcap options now available for the BGV2 Bodyguard, E2HT Dagger and E2XTD Fat Boy models;

I start with the Lumens Factory E2T semi-shrouded tailcap using the industry-standard McClicky latching switch. I fit the tailcap with a medium-press boot to provide optimum control of momentary operation while reducing unintentional latching to constant-on operation.

The new tailcap options are as follows;

- Deep Carry Pocket Clip is standard. Made of stainless steel and blackened using a high end QPQ treatment, which gives the clip an attractive matt black finish that is highly resistant to scratches.

- Lanyard & Grip Ring Kit. Custom-made EDCLB wrist lanyard is adjustable to fit all hand sizes. It attaches to the tailcap's lanyard loop using a split ring, which also serves as a safety break-away link. The lanyard loop freely spins on the tailcap, and the lanyard is removeable from the loop via the split ring. The removeable grip ring kit optimizes the light to be held with a "cigar grip" and used with the Rogers-Surefire technique.

- NEW! Pocket Clip & Lanyard. Combines the deep carry pocket clip with the EDCLB wrist lanyard. The tailcap's lanyard loop does not freely swivel, but can be turned to set the lanyard attachment point to the user's preferred location.

These options are now available for new light purchases. If anyone already has an EDCLB light and would like to upgrade their existing tailcap or purchase a new one, reach out to me via PM and I will take care of you.

As always, thanks for taking a look!

PS - the Cells & Charger and 18350 Fuel Pack options will be made live once the inbound chargers arrive, which should be in about a week to ten days.