Thread: Gun/Optic Reference Chart

Gun/Optic Reference Chart

My Department recently authorized pistol optics. The individual Officer is responsible for buying all the related gear. I want to simplify things for everyone and come up with a cheat sheet for each gun/optic combination. For example: Glock 17 MOS with RMR, FCD plate, Rear sight .395, front sight .405. Since I only have the information for my personal guns and there are a lot of different combinations out there to research. Does a list like this already exist somewhere? We are mostly a Glock Department and most people will go with the MOS option, so that is where I am starting. ACRO, RMR/SRO, and Holosun 507/509 are the authorized optics. Definitely, need to get the preferred backup iron sight heights put together for each combination. Any help would be appreciated.

@shamrock1 what ammunition are you issued?

For training, we use Winchester 115 grain. Duty is Ranger 147 grain.

Quote Originally Posted by shamrock1 View Post
    My Department recently authorized pistol optics. The individual Officer is responsible for buying all the related gear. I want to simplify things for everyone and come up with a cheat sheet for each gun/optic combination. For example: Glock 17 MOS with RMR, FCD plate, Rear sight .395, front sight .405. Since I only have the information for my personal guns and there are a lot of different combinations out there to research. Does a list like this already exist somewhere? We are mostly a Glock Department and most people will go with the MOS option, so that is where I am starting. ACRO, RMR/SRO, and Holosun 507/509 are the authorized optics. Definitely, need to get the preferred backup iron sight heights put together for each combination. Any help would be appreciated.
    I don't know of a list, but definitely don't go with suppressor height, go with the lowest possible height for backup irons. For.rmr you're probably looking at ameriglo gl429 which is .315 front and .394 rear

User Tag List