View Poll Results: How do you carry your EDC flashlight?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Loose in a pocket

38 32.76%
  • Clipped inside a pocket (pocket clip on light)

68 58.62%
  • On the belt in a pouch or carrier

6 5.17%
  • Other (please identify)

4 3.45%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC Flashlight Carry

EDC Flashlight Carry

How do you carry your EDC light?

For me, it's option 1 - loose in a pocket.

Thanks!
    Last edited by NH Shooter; 01-13-2023 at 06:21 AM.
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

I have a AAA Olight i3E EOS on my truck keys, and a Surefire Sidekick on the trailer key ring, so I picked "loose in a pocket".

Site Supporter
    I have one of the Streamlight 123/AA jawns that rides loose in the left pants pocket.
    "Knowledge is good." Emil Faber, date unknown.

Streamlight clipped on pocket. I also have an Olight on my keys, but they have a pocket clip/hanger.

As a rule, I hate anything loose in my pockets. Small stuff goes in a pocket organizer.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    It depends.

If I am carrying my gun IWB, then the light is in a Kydex pouch in front of my spare magazines.

If I am pocket carrying, then the light is dropped in a weak side pocket along with a bunch of other stuff.

Poll needs the option for multiple answers.

I answered loose in a pocket but sometimes I have a second light clipped to a pocket.

Pro-tac 2L clipped inside my left front pocket. Of the various things I carry around with me every day, it is the one that actually gets used a lot. I use my knife a bit, mostly opening hay bales and the occasional package, but the light gets used every day, often multiple times a day. Morning chores are often in the dark, evening chores are often in the dark, taking the dog out in the evening, or whatever. So it kind of gets priority in seating arrangements. Easy to access, and consistently-placed. I hate digging around in my pockets for stuff. Especially if I should ever need the light for more defensive purposes. And this reminds me, it is time to change the batteries.
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

Site Supporter
    Surefire E1D loose in my left front pocket,
    stays vertical in front of my wallet

Site Supporter
    I carry my EDCL1-T clipped to my left side pocket. Around the house in sweats I don't want something that big at the bottom of my pockets and out of the house I have other things in my pockets. Clipping gives me the most consistency in access.
    Adam

SureFire Stilleto Pro clipped in a pocket

User Tag List