View Poll Results: How do you carry your EDC flashlight?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Loose in a pocket

38 32.76%
  • Clipped inside a pocket (pocket clip on light)

68 58.62%
  • On the belt in a pouch or carrier

6 5.17%
  • Other (please identify)

4 3.45%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: EDC Flashlight Carry

Right front pocket has a pocket shield holding a Spyderco Rescue Jr, Knipex mini-plier in a BFG ten speed pistol pouch, Stiletto Pro, and a "my bad $20".

I carry a ProTac 1L inside my left pocket since POM OC is clipped on that pocket.
    Aaron D.
    EvoSec
    Evolution Security Podcast

Modlite handheld is in a Rosen SOS. A Microstream is clipped on my pants.

I’ve been carrying a 300 lumen Energizer, I picked up 6 of them for stocking stuffers for Christmas. It’s quite handy they come with a CR123 and cost $12at Walmart. They are hi/low/strobe lights.

https://www.amazon.com/Energizer-Fla...720776051&th=1

I’m mentioning this because I’ve found it quite useful the last week or so as a headlamp clipped to a hat brim. I really like the two way clip and I don’t think I can go back to a one way clip. Power went out last night at around 8pm, and getting the generator going at 3am, I found the headlamp very useful.

I have a Surefire Stiletto clipped to raven pocket shield. I also have a Surefire titan on my keychain.

95/100 times my illumination needs are resolved with the phone that’s almost always in my hand anyway. So, ‘other,’ I guess.

I also have lights all over the place, bags and door pockets of the cars and stuff like that.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Site Supporter
    I always have a slim one clipped to my pocket, and if I’ll be out after dark I often also have a brighter one in hand (with a finger O-ring) or loose in a jacket pocket.

I carry a Streamlight Microstream on my wallet.

Name:  5836CE5E-5908-4FCE-BF90-B25B0F368211.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  40.8 KB

I carry a briefcase every day for work, Streamlight Wedge lives in there. I've been planning on picking up a Stylus for my suit jacket pen pocket, and probably something cheap to leave in my glovebox.

User Tag List