Thread: Holster Help

Holster Help

I have been looking for something very specific but I haven't been able to find it. If I can't find something I am tempted to try and make my own kydex holster.

I have a Sig P322 that has a Streamlight TLR-7A light on it and a Holosun 507K X2. It also wears a Rugged Occulus. What I would like to find/get/make is a outside the waistband holster for the setup as is including the suppressor.

Something like in the picture below is a baseline, but obviously not an in the waistband design. If you have any leads on who can/will make one for me please let me know. If it gets to the point of me making one myself I will get to that step later.

Name:  Minimalist-Holster-1__48033.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  30.2 KB

Site Supporter
    I'd be a little surprised if JMCK didn't have a solution for you.
    @Tony Mayer
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    I have been looking for something very specific but I haven't been able to find it. If I can't find something I am tempted to try and make my own kydex holster.

I have a Sig P322 that has a Streamlight TLR-7A light on it and a Holosun 507K X2. It also wears a Rugged Occulus. What I would like to find/get/make is a outside the waistband holster for the setup as is including the suppressor.

Something like in the picture below is a baseline, but obviously not an in the waistband design. If you have any leads on who can/will make one for me please let me know. If it gets to the point of me making one myself I will get to that step later.

Name:  Minimalist-Holster-1__48033.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  30.2 KB
    It doesn’t fit the TLR7A but it sounds like what you’re looking for.

https://www.trex-arms.com/store/ragnaroksd/

Maybe a Crye GunClip? Have no experience with those but they are affordable enough to try.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Site Supporter
    If JMCK isn't able to, check with Gunner's Custom Holsters; they seem to make everything.
    --Jason--

Thanks for the replies so far. I haven't heard of any of those folks before so I need to do some homework before any other kind of response.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Thanks for the replies so far. I haven't heard of any of those folks before so I need to do some homework before any other kind of response.
    I should have included this in my earlier post

https://pistol-forum.com/forumdispla...M-Custom-Kydex
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Update:

I found EXACTLY what I am looking for (almost). See the link at the bottom of this post.

Hopefully they are willing to make me a holster that will fit my light.

I might buy one of these for my P226 as well because I run that with a suppressor 98% of the time. I will look on their website to see if they have one that will fit the Surefure X300U-B .

https://www.armordilloconcealment.co...ducts/x-fer-v2

One thing you might try is getting measurements of your guns accessories. Teh if you come across someone who makes close to what you want but, say they list lights other yours, you might be able to get a holster that is close and use a heatgun to mod it to fit your light. I was able to do that for my Beretta M9A1 w/ a CTC combined light/laser. May not work for you but worth a try. Your thought of making one yourself is a LOT harder than I thought it would be. I do it because I am retired and it is a fun project but one thing that is real tough is trying to come up w/ some type of retention mechanism. I have spent an 8 hour day on one holster trying this and that. Got it close to something I liked, but I needed another inch of kydex. Started over the next day w/ a larger piece.
    Last edited by CraigS; 01-18-2023 at 05:47 PM.

User Tag List