Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Staccato CS shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by leif View Post
    FWIW, my CS fits in my C2 size Velo4 just fine. Hell the CS locks into a Safariland made for a P, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Oh and same optics plates too.
    Thanks, I ended up ordering a Certum3, and it fits perfectly fine.

I wasn't planning on buying a CS until next year, but the exact SKU that I wanted popped up on Gunbroker so I spent a few hundred more and bought one now. My plan to transition from my current carry Glock 19 to the CS includes shooting the CS a bunch in USPSA from AIWB concealment.

So does anyone make a 140mm extension for CS magazines? It'd be nice to be able to get through a 32-round stage without needing to do two reloads. However the only extensions I've found are for normal 2011 mags and nothing for CS-width 2011 mags.

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    I wasn't planning on buying a CS until next year, but the exact SKU that I wanted popped up on Gunbroker so I spent a few hundred more and bought one now. My plan to transition from my current carry Glock 19 to the CS includes shooting the CS a bunch in USPSA from AIWB concealment.

So does anyone make a 140mm extension for CS magazines? It'd be nice to be able to get through a 32-round stage without needing to do two reloads. However the only extensions I've found are for normal 2011 mags and nothing for CS-width 2011 mags.
    Out of curiosity, which sku -- I was thinking DLC, low BUIS, and a flat trigger (with an EPS full size) would be what I would want. Will be very interested in how the CS vs a 19 shakes out.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Out of curiosity, which sku -- I was thinking DLC, low BUIS, and a flat trigger (with an EPS full size) would be what I would want. Will be very interested in how the CS vs a 19 shakes out.
    13-1501-000112
    DLC barrel, flat trigger, tall sights

I found an SKU list here: https://www.realstreettactical.com/b...ons-explained/

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    13-1501-000112
    DLC barrel, flat trigger, tall sights

I found an SKU list here: https://www.realstreettactical.com/b...ons-explained/
    What optic do you plan to run?

What optic do you plan to run?
    ACRO P2

Sorta want.
    #RESIST

I decided that resistance was futile and got a CS. It has the taller back up sights. I was thinking of running a 509T or Holosun 407 CO. Is the Dawson plate best? I am a little confused because they seem to offer several plates for each optic and I am not sure which to get.

I decided that resistance was futile and got a CS. It has the taller back up sights. I was thinking of running a 509T or Holosun 407 CO. Is the Dawson plate best? I am a little confused because they seem to offer several plates for each optic and I am not sure which to get.
    I went with the EPS Carry mounted on the Dawson plate. I have the compact, carry sights. You’ll have to make sure you get the plates that will match your taller, tactical height sights for cowitness. I think that’s what’s with the choices. You can always change you front sights too.
    I guess Staccato refers to them the sight choices on the CS as “standard” and “micro” sights.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernomad View Post
    I went with the EPS Carry mounted on the Dawson plate. I have the compact, carry sights. You’ll have to make sure you get the plates that will match your taller, tactical height sights for cowitness. I think that’s what’s with the choices. You can always change you front sights too.
    I guess Staccato refers to them the sight choices on the CS as “standard” and “micro” sights.
    Thanks, I ordered a plate for the 407CO.

I am amazed how much smaller the CS mags are, almost identical to Macro mags. I am optimistic scaling the mags for 9mm and not .38 Super makes for great reliability.

User Tag List