Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Staccato CS shipping?

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Chambers has reviewed most, if not all, Staccato’s guns on his Patreon. Taking them apart and measuring everything.

The P model is the best built according to his standards, the CS tolerances were definitely looser, I think similar to WC EDCX9 models.

I have several P’s, definitely interested in your opinion on the CS before I buy one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TCFD273 View Post
    Chambers has reviewed most, if not all, Staccato’s guns on his Patreon. Taking them apart and measuring everything.

The P model is the best built according to his standards, the CS tolerances were definitely looser, I think similar to WC EDCX9 models.

I have several P’s, definitely interested in your opinion on the CS before I buy one.

Curious how he defines "best?" In terms of reliability, the scaled magazines of the CS ought to be an advantage, aside from the model's build quality.

So far, I have been pleasantly surprised with the accuracy and reliability of the CS.

Have a link to Chamber's analysis.

Curious how he defines "best?" In terms of reliability, the scaled magazines of the CS ought to be an advantage, aside from the model's build quality.

So far, I have been pleasantly surprised with the accuracy and reliability of the CS.

You have to join his Patreon. It’s under 1911 University. I’ve been a member for quite sometime.

It’s not reliability of shooting, but the measurements he goes by do equate to extreme accuracy and reliability with single and double stack 1911 pattern pistols. His opinions are controversial amongst some pistolsmiths.

Having owned most brands of semi custom 1911’s in 9mm, all I have now is 1 custom WC made to order some years back, and 3 Chambers guns. They are insanely accurate and have never even hinted at a bobble or reliability, I cannot say that about any of the others. 1 of the 3 is a full size govt slide cut to officer, then comp added, chambered in 9mm. Even with all that against it, never misses a beat. I carry it regularly.

I bought my first P model on his recommendation as it’s about a 6k jump to one of his 2011 pattern pistols vs the P

Staccato CS shipping?

Found it, if you join find the reviews of P model and a C model. You’ll see the differences.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/890887...=postshare_fan

Last edited by TCFD273; 03-09-2024 at 10:38 PM.

YVK has been telling me for a while that he finds a regular 2011 grip larger than optimal. You can see how much smaller the CS grip is. Look forward to a family of pistols based on the new mag design.

Name:  IMG_7336.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  37.7 KB

I’ve never seen the two frames photographed together before. That size difference isn’t subtle. It looks like you could almost fit the CS frame into the old frame.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Has anyone shot a '23 and a '24 version back to back? Curious if the changes noticeably improve it.

YVK has been telling me for a while that he finds a regular 2011 grip larger than optimal. You can see how much smaller the CS grip is. Look forward to a family of pistols based on the new mag design.
    I think that the coexistence of LO and CO might change a commonly accepted notion that 2011 is the top dog in performance department. I'm also looking forward to STI developing a full new line around normally sized magazines.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Name:  IMG_7336.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  37.7 KB
    Dusted off my pistols and went out for a real practice session. They are starting to have PCSL matches around me so I think I’ll start shooting some of those. I quit USPSA and went back to PRS competitions (long range rifle)

Anywho, this was my Stacatto target. 2 shots at 25yds confirming red dot zero at bottom #3

All head shots at 25yds from draw with par time of 1.3sec, dropped one into the body

All body shots either doubles or bill drills trying to maintain .17-.18 splits. I’m very rusty, but I couldn’t have shot this clean with a Glock. Something to say for the platform, staccato shoot ability at a price point most people can swing.

User Tag List