Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Staccato CS shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Thanks, I ordered a plate for the 407CO.

I am amazed how much smaller the CS mags are, almost identical to Macro mags. I am optimistic scaling the mags for 9mm and not .38 Super makes for great reliability.
    Solid choice.
    I have about 500 rounds without a single failure. It’s the best shooting compact pistol I’ve owned. I was just at Scheels and they had new a Blem CS. It surprised me to see one at a retail store.

I watched a less skilled shooter over 12 stages of a match with a CS. He wasn't great at manipulations. Interestingly, I did not see a single stoppage with the pistol, which I take as a strong indication of the reliability of the CS.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    I watched a less skilled shooter over 12 stages of a match with a CS. He wasn't great at manipulations. Interestingly, I did not see a single stoppage with the pistol, which I take as a strong indication of the reliability of the CS.
    I’ve personally seen multiple examples of CS pistols that have fired hundreds of rounds each in an afternoon with no cleaning or lube. All were straight out of the bag they came in. I have full faith they are as reliable as the P and C2.

Quote Originally Posted by msstate56 View Post
    I’ve personally seen multiple examples of CS pistols that have fired hundreds of rounds each in an afternoon with no cleaning or lube. All were straight out of the bag they came in. I have full faith they are as reliable as the P and C2.
    Due to the new 9mm dimensioned magazine, I suspect the CS may be even more reliable. I shot mine today, about 50 rounds no problems. I shot it like dog poop, but I don't have an optic on it yet. That may be a bit unfair, but irons, especially back up irons, are an emergency procedure for me any more.

Site Supporter
    Due to the new 9mm dimensioned magazine, I suspect the CS may be even more reliable. I shot mine today, about 50 rounds no problems. I shot it like dog poop, but I don't have an optic on it yet. That may be a bit unfair, but irons, especially back up irons, are an emergency procedure for me any more.
    I agree about the magazine. I wouldn’t be surprised to see that become the standard magazine across the product line in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by msstate56 View Post
    I agree about the magazine. I wouldn’t be surprised to see that become the standard magazine across the product line in the future.
    The magazines feel lovely -- as good as any magazine I have seen, including HK.

I zeroed my CS today with a Holosun 407 CO. It shot surprisingly well, and the pistol is growing on me. I would like to have the grip safety tuned a bit more and take 1/2 pound off the trigger.

The magazines feel lovely -- as good as any magazine I have seen, including HK.

I zeroed my CS today with a Holosun 407 CO. It shot surprisingly well, and the pistol is growing on me. I would like to have the grip safety tuned a bit more and take 1/2 pound off the trigger.
    I had mine out today in the 79 degree weather. I shoot the CS well. Shortly after I bought it, I sent my CS back to Texas to have my grip safety tuned. It was hanging up intermittently when I gripped the gun. It is perfect now. I don’t have the expertise to work on 2011.

I just disassembled it to lube it as it appeared fairly dry from the factory. Disassembly and reassembly was the easiest of any 2011 I have had.

I had zeroed the CS with Lawman 124. Shot exactly one freestyle group at 25 today with the CS and HST 124+P. I thing a CS and C combo will be the hot ticket.

Name:  IMG_7245.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  48.9 KB

Site Supporter
    I had zeroed the CS with Lawman 124. Shot exactly one freestyle group at 25 today with the CS and HST 124+P. I thing a CS and C combo will be the hot ticket.

Name:  IMG_7245.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  48.9 KB
    Not a CS obviously, but my P and C2 will shoot AE 147, 147 HST, and Fed 147+p Solid Core all in the same group at 25. Which is nice. Oddly enough, the 147 Fed syntech is about 1” low 🤷*♂️

User Tag List