Thread: Lee Weems. Social Levergun. Yadkinville, NC. 3/5/23

Lee Weems. Social Levergun. Yadkinville, NC. 3/5/23

Registration and Info Link

The lever-action platform has been getting the job done since 1860, and it is still a viable choice for a patrol/social rifle. This course covers safe handling procedures, basic operation, and loading techniques for the lever-action rifle.

This is likely the only open enrollment levergun class that I will run in 2023.

Lee Weems has been a peace officer since January of 1999. He earned an Advanced rating at the Rogers Shooting School and the Distinguished Weapons Expert rating from the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC). He is a certified firearms instructor by the Georgia Peace Officer Standards and Training Council, the FBI, and FLETC, and he has Master Firearms Instructor certifications from Rangemaster and the Georgia Association of Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors. A detailed summary of his qualifications and training can be found at https://firstpersonsafety.com/.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Bump.

This one is actually outselling the shotgun class on the previous day.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

User Tag List