Thread: NEW! 18350 Fuel Pack

NEW! 18350 Fuel Pack

Available in a few weeks as an option with the purchase of an E2HT 18350 Dagger, BGV2 18350 Bodyguard or E2XTD 18350 Fat Boy, the fuel pack will including the following;

Why three cells you may be wondering? With one cell in the flashlight, two of the Orbtronic 18350 flat top cells fit in the 18650 battery locker. This way you can carry two extra fully charged cells in this rugged, water-tight locker for use in the field and/or to store the extra cells in a safe manner.

The 18350 Fuel Pack will be available as an add-on option with the purchase of the above lights for $57.50 (compare to what others are charging). The P-F member 10% discount applies (when purchased with a flashlight) with no additional shipping charge when added to the order. PM me for the code when ready to order.

Note - though I have no plans of offering the 18350 Fuel Pack as a separate item for purchase in the EDCLB store, if any P-F member is interested in purchasing one I will be happy to offer this to you as a separate item. PM me for info.

Thanks for taking a look!
    Last edited by NH Shooter; 01-12-2023 at 12:43 PM.
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Chargers arriving on Monday, cells and battery lockers already in stock.

The 18350 Fuel Pack is now available for purchase!
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Will that battery locker hold 2 18350's?
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    Will that battery locker hold 2 18350's?
    Unprotected flat top only.

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    Unprotected flat top only.
    Would you recommend carrying 2 of the Orbtronic batteries in that case or just 1?
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    Would you recommend carrying 2 of the Orbtronic batteries in that case or just 1?
    Two of the Orbtronic IMR 18350 cells fit no problem. However, the Keeppower 18350 protected cells are longer, so only one will fit.

User Tag List