Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the EDCLB P-F Sub-forum!

Welcome to the EDCLB P-F Sub-forum!

What started off as a nerdy hobby has evolved into a fledgling biz.

First things first: my sincere thanks to @LittleLebowski for working with me in 2022 to see if this effort was going to be worth further investment. He allowed me to post as a vendor without officially being one, so my thanks to LL for that!

My sincere thanks as well to those P-F members who purchased lights from me in 2022. It was your support that made me decide to take the leap in 2023 - particularly in regards to a substantial investment in inventory due to the minimum order quantities required to get a meaningful discount and be competitive.

In this sub-forum I will be posting about flashlights, accessories, new articles, etc. I invite all P-F members to post questions, comments or suggestions.

If you're interested in purchasing a light, please PM me for the P-F member 10% discount code!

So here we go!
    Last edited by NH Shooter; 01-12-2023 at 08:17 PM.
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

I’m glad to see this! I’m old enough that my idea of a proper weapon light is one held in the left hand Harries style, not attached to the dustcover.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’m glad to see this! I’m old enough that my idea of a proper weapon light is one held in the left hand Harries style, not attached to the dustcover.
    Thanks Ken! Here we hope to spread the gospel of hand held lights with pistols. ;-)
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

I'm relatively new to shooting(about 10 years) and I look forward to learning as much as I can from you.

What is the new Malkoff E2XT colors? Is it the light beam? I don't get it?
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    What is the new Malkoff E2XT colors? Is it the light beam? I don't get it?
    Paul, no change in any color as far as I know. The Malkoff E2XTD head used with the Fat Boy model uses a "cool white" 5500K LED, the bezel is black anodized.

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    Paul, no change in any color as far as I know. The Malkoff E2XTD head used with the Fat Boy model uses a "cool white" 5500K LED, the bezel is black anodized.
    What is this? And thank you for the reply!
    https://malkoffdevices.com/products/..._source=seguno
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Congrats on the business, Jim! Excellent work!
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    What is this? And thank you for the reply!
    https://malkoffdevices.com/products/..._source=seguno
    Ha, I'll be - Gene has some new heads! :-0

Yes, it's the beam color, red or green. The red is pretty weak (200 lumens / 18,000 cd), and the green with the E2XTD option (650 lumens / 55,000 cd) is not as powerful as the "white light" version (650 lumens / 70,000 cd).

The human eye can detect green light better than white, so it may have some advantages. That said, I'm not sure what the advantage is for a fight light to emit something other than white light.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Congrats on the business, Jim! Excellent work!
    Thanks! :-)

User Tag List