Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to the EDCLB P-F Sub-forum!

Sweet! I have 2 malkoffs- an m61 with the hi/low switch and the mdc bodyguard. The bodyguard doesn't get as much use as the m61, but I wish the m61 was smaller

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    Ha, I'll be - Gene has some new heads! :-0

Yes, it's the beam color, red or green. The red is pretty weak (200 lumens / 18,000 cd), and the green with the E2XTD option (650 lumens / 55,000 cd) is not as powerful as the "white light" version (650 lumens / 70,000 cd).

The human eye can detect green light better than white, so it may have some advantages. That said, I'm not sure what the advantage is for a fight light to emit something other than white light.
    Never heard of a colored WML for a rifle.
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    Ha, I'll be - Gene has some new heads! :-0

Yes, it's the beam color, red or green. The red is pretty weak (200 lumens / 18,000 cd), and the green with the E2XTD option (650 lumens / 55,000 cd) is not as powerful as the "white light" version (650 lumens / 70,000 cd).

The human eye can detect green light better than white, so it may have some advantages. That said, I'm not sure what the advantage is for a fight light to emit something other than white light.
    From Malkoff;
    They are for predator hunting. Green for hogs and red for coyotes.

Now we can get back to EDC lights...
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

User Tag List