Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RFI: RDS for G43X/48 MOS

I have a 43x MOS with an EPS carry mounted. I used the shim included with the eps (no extra parts required) and the only modification necessary was to file one screw so it didn’t intrude into the extractor plunger channel.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    What optic do you have on the 19.5 MOS?
    50 MOA Trijicon SRO - I know there isn't a one-for-one option with the 43X/48
    "Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife." - Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335 (1921)

Starting to swing to the EPS Carry now...

Anyone have a pic of the EPS Carry mounted with standard height sights? I'd love to have a visual.
    "Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife." - Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335 (1921)

Quote Originally Posted by echo5charlie View Post
    50 MOA Trijicon SRO - I know there isn't a one-for-one option with the 43X/48
    That’s-a big meatball!

/channeling Blues
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by echo5charlie View Post
    Starting to swing to the EPS Carry now...

Anyone have a pic of the EPS Carry mounted with standard height sights? I'd love to have a visual.
    We have a G43X with an EPS Carry mounted on it since last summer. I think it’s a 2MOA. Green enclosed emitter, needed a plate to mount.
    I recall that standard height sights did not work for me; otoh, I am very pleased with the optic.
    I will try and figure out how to post an image tomorrow.

User Tag List