Thread: FPF Training YouTube Videos

FPF Training YouTube Videos

PF!

Over the years I have created a substantial library on my YouTube channel that some here may find useful.

Playlist #1 comes from the armed self-defense class I used to present in Virginia. This would be an very good primer, I think for people you know just adopting the self-reliance lifestyle

Next up is the video series what is the view ahead for "Street Encounter Skills and Tactics", which is coming to a range near you! This series covers a broad sprectrum, from less lethal to stopping bleeding. Video #4, "Criminal Pre-Assault Indicators" is by far the most popular.

Pre-class video for "Vehicle Environment Skills and Tactics", which is also coming to a range near you!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...-NwnUTDjA1rKhI

Finally I have compiled a list of video shorts into a playlist I call, "That's a thing!" The idea stems from my belief that the sum of small things can be the margin. Currently there are 20, but I have more in the hopper.

See you on the range!

John

Awesome stuff! I've greatly enjoyed your videos, started watching them during the pandemic and never stopped.
    I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. - Richard Feynman
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist.- Archbishop Helder Câmara

I've always enjoyed your presentations; in person or online.

Keep up the good work!
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

Thanks for your videos, John! I watch the "Concealed Carry" series at least once a year as a refresher.

Hope to train with you again soon.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Since my state is now a constitutional carry state, ive found myself sending your videos to people quote a few times. Do they actually take the time to watch? Doubtful but all I can is lead them to water…

Thanks for making and positing those videos.

User Tag List