Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: HK micro 9

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Looks excellent. It will be nice to have a quality micro-9 option that isn't being beta tested on the public.

I think I want one with paddles, no RDS cut and no rail. Keep it slick.
    No doubt there are scores of beta testers carrying them in Germany with red dots in AIWB holsters!

PS: I just want Doc Glock to get his mallet out and test the sear support.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    The paddle release is the way to go with a pocket gun.

I’d be a lot more excited if this came out before I got into P365s but I’ll watch closely for now.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    No doubt there are scores of beta testers carrying them in Germany with red dots in AIWB holsters!

PS: I just want Doc Glock to get his mallet out and test the sear support.

He'll need a bigger mallet to break a plastic box they put over that precious exhibit, intended for a delicate work of shooting bullets. Short of breaking the box, Doc would likely have to wait till 2024-2025 to get one that's not protected like a Faberge egg.
    I do think that cocking supports and paddles are more valuable than few pennies I have in 365s with irons slides, optic slides, optics, regular barrels, comped barrels, various grips, mags from 10 to 17 rounds, and user installable/removable manual safeties. Will be switching asap.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Is that because you like the look or because you think low bore axis makes a difference in shooting performance? (Hint - it doesn’t)
    It does change the recoil impulse, ‘cause physics. Whether it changes performance is an individual thing.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    It does change the recoil impulse, ‘cause physics. Whether it changes performance is an individual thing.
    No, it’s a technique thing and an inconsequential increments thing.

If your grip is shit it doesn’t matter.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    If your grip is shit it doesn’t matter.
    This.

One thing I've noted in teaching classes to entry level/poorly informed shooters is that most of them have a shit grip and most of them refuse to change it, even when they are shown the differences and advantages of an excellent grip technique. This means they're still the shit shooters that they showed up being.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBlaster View Post
    1 inch thick, 10 round mini VP9. Might be interesting. I hope the trigger is a bit heavier, or at least takes more effort to break than the VP9's.
    It’ll be perfectly safe, if it’s as heavy as the Glock Performance Trigfer.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Deleted.
    Last edited by Bucky; 03-02-2023 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    This.

One thing I've noted in teaching classes to entry level/poorly informed shooters is that most of them have a shit grip and most of them refuse to change it, even when they are shown the differences and advantages of an excellent grip technique. This means they're still the shit shooters that they showed up being.
    Your coaching on master grip was excellent and one of several great takeaways from HITS. I may still be a shit shooter but it’s not because because I don’t know how to hold the gun! 👍
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

User Tag List