Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: HK micro 9

HK micro 9

YVK sent this over to me a minute ago, but I think he is too busy saving lives to start a proper thread here.

https://www.hkpro.com/threads/cat-is...d-info.557715/
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I'm very happy that backstraps that adjust trigger reach are making a return, after being absent from the P30 and VP9. Are we assuming this will be thinner than a VP9SK?

Please bring the paddle to the U.S., please bring the paddle to the U.S., please bring the paddle to the U.S....

Site Supporter
    No K3 version no care… need an HK .32 for hipster cred

I missed magazine capacity?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I bet this will be better to me in every way than the P365s I own, but will be unusable due to the absence of a thumb safety or SCD. Makes me mad, it’s an instant FOMO gun.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Folks on the HKPRO so excited about different options. There are options for the VP9 that nobody has ever seen and that were announced at or shortly after its release....
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

HK being HK, always taking a long time to release something after it is irrelevant.

By the time the optic ready version comes out, people will have moved on from there micro guns.

I really like HK but they still have not released any of the variants of the vp9 that people wanted like the maritime version.

Suspicious: the article seem written in Lorem Ipsum.

"The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    ...but will be unusable due to the absence of a thumb safety or SCD. .......
    The somewhat blurred image from hkpro seemed to show a hole in the back of the slide that would allow the rear end of the striker to protrude. IF that is correct, and IF the striker is a partially cocked design rather than a fully cocked one, then the gun might have a built-in SCD ala the original PPS. I guess we'll soon know if those two IFs turn out to be correct.

User Tag List