Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: HK micro 9

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Yes, just do this.

Lots of cool stuff on the page: https://www.heckler-koch.com/de/unte...downloads.html

The specific doc you want for this topic: https://www.heckler-koch.com/no_cach...wnload%5D=1220
    Yep, that’s the doc I was referring to here. Machine translations aren’t perfect but you can get the gist.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Reminds me if the difference between a recession and depression. Recession is when someone you know loses their job, but a depression is when you lose your job.
    I think you meant what I adjusted above.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Thank you. That is what happens when you are quickly typing on your iPhone in the dark, while also watching Echo 3 in the Sprinter.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    That's how my dad told it to me.

On topic: Anyone have info on how wide these are? By comparison with a 10 round P365 at 1", I mean. If it's not slim, what would be the difference between this and a VP9SK, say?

Site Supporter
    This is just a guess but it appears to be about the width of the RMRcc on it so it should be comparable to the P365 width.

Quote Originally Posted by R_Shackleford View Post
    This is just a guess but it appears to be about the width of the RMRcc on it so it should be comparable to the P365 width.
    Ahhh...that makes sense.

You know, I'd not be surprised these come with stack-and-a-half 8 round mags. You know, cause HK gonna HK. And to leverage the manual of arms for all those P7M8 owners...*cough*.

Did I miss it, or has this 10 round capacity that's been mentioned been confirmed by anybody? My German is pretty rusty, and I'm relying on the translations over at Pro/here but I didn't see anyone cite a source for 10 rounds...

Site Supporter
    I have not seen magazine capacity listed anywhere, and really nothing is confirmed. This is just an article in a German magazine. There are options/accessories available for the SFP9 that HK has stated they never plan to make available for the VP9. The SFP9 has the various trigger options like this one but the VP9 does not so I wouldnt expect it to be available in the U.S. but who knows! Maybe at shot show HK usa will give some details. Either way, with an optics cut big enough for a RMRcc and HK reliabilty, Ill probably buy one and ditch my P365.

I’m assuming this is accurate, the PDF is linked from HK’s own website. The translation is the usual tortured automated thing, I’m not not sure of the significance with the pairs of numbers (10/12, etc.):

Fig. 10 and 11: Various magazine capacities (from left to right 10/12 - far left and 2nd from left, 13/15 and 15/17 cartridges) of the SFP9 subcompact variant with the ergonomically adapted adapters, which practically "seamlessly" continue the handle geometry.
    Name:  36A10F3C-B15C-4833-BB4A-D14393C62D6D.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  45.1 KB
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Looks interesting, but that 2024 ETA....maybe a bit more info at SHOT. If it's close to the G43/P365 sizing I'm in, but we'll see how this plays out. Every once in a while we get an HK rep at some trainings, maybe we can bribe him to cough up some info...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’m assuming this is accurate, the PDF is linked from HK’s own website. The translation is the usual tortured automated thing, I’m not not sure of the significance with the pairs of numbers (10/12, etc.):

Name:  36A10F3C-B15C-4833-BB4A-D14393C62D6D.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  45.1 KB
    Thats a VP9SK and not the new gun?

User Tag List