Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock OEM Performance Trigger

A very reliable source inside Glock says NOT to try to disassemble the trigger reset spring assembly inside the housing or "you'll be fu**ed"
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Inquiring mind(s) would like to know how this compares to a properly installed Timney for gun games..

Trying to check out at Brownells, and the site keeps glitching. Can't get through checkout. This is torture!

I have one in bound and will report back once I have it installed. I have no issues with Glock triggers in general, they work just fine. So if this offers any improvement, it is a good thing.

TXPO
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mac View Post
    Trying to check out at Brownells, and the site keeps glitching. Can't get through checkout. This is torture!
    I was able to order one, but Brownells web checkout has been very glitchy for a while now. I’ve contacted customer service about it before, but it hasn’t been fixed. I usually just keep trying until the checkout finally goes through.

Quote Originally Posted by msstate56 View Post
    I was able to order one, but Brownells web checkout has been very glitchy for a while now. I’ve contacted customer service about it before, but it hasn’t been fixed. I usually just keep trying until the checkout finally goes through.
    Yep, I finally got through on about the 20th try!

Quote Originally Posted by msstate56 View Post
    Same experience for me last night.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Just back into Glocks in 2022 after years away--and am pretty happy with the OEM trigger setup on my G19's and G45 (OEM trigger internals, Overwatch DAT trigger shoe). Shoots well and didn't see a great need for a "performance" trigger.

But...as an unrepentant 1911 nerd...it's hard to resist the pull of an improved trigger. Especially if it maintains the Glock OEM safety features. Couldn't help myself, ordered one to give it a try.

Just ordered one from Brownells, will report on what I think of it, vs my apex connector , once received and put in.

Quote Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
    Just back into Glocks in 2022 after years away--and am pretty happy with the OEM trigger setup on my G19's and G45 (OEM trigger internals, Overwatch DAT trigger shoe). Shoots well and didn't see a great need for a "performance" trigger.

But...as an unrepentant 1911 nerd...it's hard to resist the pull of an improved trigger. Especially if it maintains the Glock OEM safety features. Couldn't help myself, ordered one to give it a try.
    I concur. Even if it offers only a slight improvement, the fact it is a factory part, and thus should not compromise any safety features, is reason enough to try it out.

TXPO
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

User Tag List