Page 48 of 74 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock OEM Performance Trigger

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    I ordered on the 6th and got mine yesterday. My initial impression is that my JohnnyGlocks-tuned Timney is a bit better in that it’s a bit more crisp and has a bit less overtravel. “Better” is relative, however, and it is a fantastic drop in trigger with a bit of a rolling break and minimal overtravel.
    Can you take a picture of the included instructions that describe the recommended lubrication?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Can you take a picture of the included instructions that describe the recommended lubrication?

I am not as smart as their packaging, thus the torn corner,

Brownells now has the GPT in stock too. A little bit cheaper and faster shipping. https://www.brownells.com/gun-parts/...?sku=430103457

After our club match this weekend I am going to pull mine, and remove its current "-" connector try the old standard plain connector and a "+" connector as a potential "street trigger" in my G19.5

While I love SCD's, I was carrying a Glock without one for 20 years before I ever heard of the SCD. So it doesn't bother me as much to be without one. I am curious if this can function as a trigger I would be comfortable with for CCW purposes, not just gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    After our club match this weekend I am going to pull mine, and remove its current "-" connector try the old standard plain connector and a "+" connector as a potential "street trigger" in my G19.5

While I love SCD's, I was carrying a Glock without one for 20 years before I ever heard of the SCD. So it doesn't bother me as much to be without one. I am curious if this can function as a trigger I would be comfortable with for CCW purposes, not just gaming.
    Please update us with your impressions. I'm thinking along the same lines though I don't carry generally Glocks, I just like a more solid wall and "crisper" brake. But these GPTs are pretty pretty dang smooth, I can probably get used to it. They're that nice.

Quote Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
    Interesting, mine was ordered from them on 4/6, shipped 4/11, on track to arrive 4/15.
    I actually had to email them this morning and asked to cancel the order if they haven't shipped it so I could order from an infinitely faster Brownells. Lo and behold, i got a notification from my FedEx account that they had just received a package from Smyrna GA to ship to me.

🤦🤦🤦

Mine arrived today.

Got my two Thursday. Put one in my Model 45 MOS yesterday. Have dry fired it a lot and measured trigger pull at 4lb 6ounces. It has a nice wall so I'm liking it. A friend has a minus connector in one and it was lighter and still seemed to have a wall so I may try that next.

I ordered my first one from Glock with the initial release. it showed up in about a week. I ordered two more on 3/6. I got a notification yesterday that they should arrive by end of day today.

Definitely new instructions and warnings:

Name:  8FCE6421-0B6B-4B70-9702-4966BBAAF8C1.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  51.1 KB

Name:  864C7FA4-1484-44FE-A688-46F69AD263D7.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  74.1 KB

Name:  328F5C29-3E72-4228-AFC9-C79F9B8AEA11.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  57.7 KB

User Tag List