Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock OEM Performance Trigger

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Easily. For every 1 Pistol Forumite with an SCD, there's 20 cops with a Glock in their Safariland and 30 average joes with a Glock in the box in their closet or maybe cheap kydex who have never heard of an SCD.
    You can probably add two or three zeroes to the cop and joe figures...

Quote Originally Posted by MTP View Post
    You can probably add two or three zeroes to the cop and joe figures...
    I was thinking about this yesterday, if one percent of Glock owners are aware of the SCD, I would be really surprised.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    It also seems like, the more experience that someone gets with shooting, and carrying, a striker-fired pistol like a Glock, the higher level their awareness is of things that cause ND's. And of the need to compensate by training and/or by hardware like the SCD, a manual safety, or a better holster.
    Last edited by maximus83; 04-12-2023 at 01:35 PM.

IMHO, while training and experience can no doubt help with AD/ND's, it cannot guarantee you will never have one over time. I am talking about just holstering the pistol here. It just takes *one time* to have a mental lapse to have a AD/ND and youtube has more than a few cases of it. While my Glock will have a SCD and my P365 will have a manual you still have to remember to use them. I use to carry Glocks AIWB without a SCD and P365's without a manual thumb safety and didn't really fear doing it, but these days what right *for me* is having a SCD or manual safety option on my striker fired pistols. I hate to say it, but at 71 I find myself having a few more Joe Biden moments than I did at 30 or 50. LOL !!!

My two Glock Performance Triggers are suppose to arrive today. I currently have a Timney Trigger in my Model 45 MOS for GSSF Unlimited Division, but plan to put the glock trigger in it for MOS Division. I'm going to use a minus connector as a friend has as it felt better than the Timney.

"...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    FYI, they are S L O W to ship.
    "In-stock merchandise arrive within 7-14 business days from the order date."

Can confirm, ordered one on the 6th and to date there has been no movement.

I ordered on the 6th and got mine yesterday. My initial impression is that my JohnnyGlocks-tuned Timney is a bit better in that it’s a bit more crisp and has a bit less overtravel. “Better” is relative, however, and it is a fantastic drop in trigger with a bit of a rolling break and minimal overtravel.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by coN View Post
    Can confirm, ordered one on the 6th and to date there has been no movement.
    Interesting, mine was ordered from them on 4/6, shipped 4/11, on track to arrive 4/15.

User Tag List