Page 37 of 74 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock OEM Performance Trigger

Anyone swap the trigger on the GPT for an overwatch yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave303 View Post
    If the ejector is swapped, will these work in the Gen 5 40 S&W guns?
    Yes. Did that on my Gen 5 23 + ACRO. No issues so far, but I've only had time to run 150 rounds through it (Speer Gold Dot G2 + Federal HST 180gr).

I like the trigger so far, but mine also have a tad bit of trigger safety hang up at the beginning of the trigger stroke.

I moved mine from a G45 lower to a G19 lower, trigger feels identical. I am about 1,000 rounds on it.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I plan on hitting the range tomorrow, i will probaly put another 300-350 on mine.
    Gonna practice B8 @25 yds main focus. (hopefully)

I'll shoot B8's @25 yds. tomorrow with mine as well.

It'll be interesting to see if it's an enabler to better performance. I have a pretty good baseline of scores from the last few months with the std. trigger of ~96's with a G34.5.

My goal is to average 98's on demand.

Got my 5.5lb standard connector s in the mail polished one up, installed in trigger. Thanks for the helpful hints from everyone previously.
    Notes
    -break is crisper
    - pull weight went to 4.5lbs (originally 4lb)on my gauge

Will head to range and compare to the dot that came in trigger.

Will definitely be ordering more

Tried my GPT @ 25 yds. on B8's and one of my G34.5s.

The first target, I was dropping a lot of 9's, more than usual just below the 10 ring. They were all in a nice little group, but a few inches low of the X. After shooting 100 rounds, I tried again to cure that push and turned in an average of 96.7. A high 96 - 97 is at the top of the range of what I can shoot consistently over a 100 round string with the G34.5 and the factory trigger, but no better.

Afterwards, I brought the target in to 10 yards and ran some speed drills and do find it to be a little easier to run the trigger faster.

Site Supporter
    Installed a Timney shoe on my GPT with a plus connector today and I think it may be my favorite setup thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    Installed a Timney shoe on my GPT with a plus connector today and I think it may be my favorite setup thus far.
    I also installed the Timney shoe on my GPT. It’s better than the OEM shoe, but not as good as Johnny Glocks shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior45 View Post
    I also installed the Timney shoe on my GPT. It’s better than the OEM shoe, but not as good as Johnny Glocks shoe.
    Is the Johnny Gs shoe you refer to the “JG Vex” please?

User Tag List