Page 36 of 75 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 742

Thread: Glock OEM Performance Trigger

  1. #351
    If the ejector is swapped, will these work in the Gen 5 40 S&W guns?

  2. #352
    Site Supporter LOKNLOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Got mine in today, got it put in my 19 test bed gun.

    It definitely feels “easy to shoot”. I like the flat face. It’s weird that it doesn’t rest at the rear, but this thing will be just about able to dry fire without resetting. I don’t like that the innards are a bit more complicated or especially the fact that it doesn’t work with the SCD anymore. Whoever said it feels like a 320, that is pretty accurate.

    Really interesting to see this come out of Glock…
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

  3. #353
    Given that this is a 100% tensioned pistol, would running an Extra Power striker spring have any effect on trigger pull?

    Kinda like the idea of having a more powerful striker for greater firing reliability, but I've always resisted it with the normal Glock trigger as it increased pull weight.

  4. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by O4L View Post
    He doesn't show it but he has to cut down the trigger housing and install his vex trigger in order to make it work.

  5. #355
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    DFW
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderco monkey View Post
    Given that this is a 100% tensioned pistol, would running an Extra Power striker spring have any effect on trigger pull?

    Kinda like the idea of having a more powerful striker for greater firing reliability, but I've always resisted it with the normal Glock trigger as it increased pull weight.

    I'm messing around with striker springs along with plus and 5.5 connectors now. I find that I like the + connector along with a standard striker spring best. I also like a 6lb striker spring combined with a 5.5 connector. The 6lb striker spring adds maybe 1/2lb to the pull. I don't like the dot connector as it ships with the GPT - the wall is just too soft for me.

  6. #356
    Where are these in stock? I thought I did it the easy way and bought one yesterday through GlockStore, there was no indication it was not in stock. This morning Igot an email telling me it was OOS but ;they had an order in with their supplier' it was a form email so I don't place much faith in that.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

  7. #357
    Try Glockmeister or Brownells. I think Glockmeister had them in stock earlier this week.

  8. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee View Post
    I've never handled a Timney in person, but that video hits on the first thing I thought of when the Timney came out. The drop safety ledge prevents trigger bar from moving down, but on Timney, and new Glock Performance Trigger, the trigger bar and sear are two separate parts. Looks like only thing that prevents Timney sear from moving down if dropped is spring tension. I wonder if there's any more safety features built into Glock Performance Trigger. If not, I'd probably consider it a range/competition only trigger.
    I often hear people say this type of thing. As if a gun deemed unsafe for a carry, for reasons outside of trigger pull weight (modifications to safety mechs that depart from original design), is somehow better suited for competition. I have a hard time following, as a comp gun will generally be handled more frequently, for longer durations, and in a fashion that tends to push the boundaries of ones ability to safely operate a firearm. I've seen so many guns dropped at matches over the years, by good shooters too. I understand it's a controlled environment, but there is a lot more time spent there than in a gunfight, if/when that ever happens. Not saying it's wrong, I just don't get it.

  9. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxy View Post
    Try Glockmeister or Brownells. I think Glockmeister had them in stock earlier this week.
    OOS both sites.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

  10. #360
    Site Supporter LOKNLOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Got mine in today, got it put in my 19 test bed gun.

    It definitely feels “easy to shoot”. I like the flat face. It’s weird that it doesn’t rest at the rear, but this thing will be just about able to dry fire without resetting. I don’t like that the innards are a bit more complicated or especially the fact that it doesn’t work with the SCD anymore. Whoever said it feels like a 320, that is pretty accurate.

    Really interesting to see this come out of Glock…
    Shot this today at lunch at both 7 and 25 yds. "New" bias is a risk, but those who said it was "forgiving" were spot on. Super easy to shoot consistently with less flyers. I was even able to fine tune my dot zero a bit at 25 because I could better assess what was me and what was the gun.

    Not sure I’m ready to carry one, but if they hold up well and are consistently this good out of the box, I can see having them in several guns.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •