Page 35 of 74 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock OEM Performance Trigger

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    I missed your point as well. Can you explain in detail how you get the sear to release without pulling the trigger. It is unclear to me from your prior posts, but it is possible I didn't read them carefully.
    orange cover plate. small punch or dental pick press the sear down from the right (connector) side.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by HTM View Post
    orange cover plate. small punch or dental pick press the sear down from the right (connector) side.
    Thank you. That indicates to me the sear is not "fully supported," which I had inferred from the prior comments about the hook. The hook fully supports the trigger bar it seems but the sear free floats and is held in place by springs similar to the VP, and PPQ designs.

I really need to get one of these to play with ASAP.

So what is everyone’s overall experience.
    Mine is positive better groups faster times

IMHO, it is an improved Timney type Glock trigger and is the best pe-tensioned / cocked Glock trigger currently available. The one downside it has for *me* and many other people, especially those that carry AIWB vs the standard Glock trigger is, it is not compatible with a Glock SCD ( striker control device), which means there *can* be a greater potential for an accidental discharge upon re-holstering the pistol. Also, while the new OEM Performance trigger feels really good compared to the *standard* Glock trigger, when you compare the new OEM performance trigger to a *really good worked on* Glock trigger using factory OEM parts, in *my* experience using both triggers side by side, *I* saw little to no meaningful on target accuracy improvement or on target split times improvement using this new trigger. *I* choose to pass on this trigger because *I* would rather have the option to be able to use the Glock SCD (striker control device) so I have less of a change of accidentally shooting myself like the man in the link below, although he did it on the draw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=747_rz-qE4w

Quote Originally Posted by Steve m View Post
    So what is everyone’s overall experience.
    Mine is positive better groups faster times
    Only a couple of hundred rounds personally, but I see tighter grouping, as said earlier it’s more forgiving. I would say my perception is it’s easier to shoot, with the positives and negatives that go along with that.
    I’m going to set up with a plus connector and see how that works out.
    I believe I would carry one after qualifying if that were an option.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Would you say there is a fair amount of predictive shooting in those vids?

@Gio would you say so, as you understand the term? Glorious shooting.
    Both predictive and reactive, depending on target difficulty. In the first stage, that far partial was definitely a reactive sight picture. I ended up putting two shots within 1” of each other on the top edge of the lower A zone. In the second video, probably also reactive on those partials to make sure I tucked the hits in the A.

Could someone please post a pic of how the trigger bar is supposed to look installed on the trigger housing?

Mine came apart when I removed the black rubber band.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasage View Post
    Could someone please post a pic of how the trigger bar is supposed to look installed on the trigger housing?

Mine came apart when I removed the black rubber band.
    This should help. Thanks to @RJ.

GLOCK_Gen5_Performance-Trigger_Manual_202301.pdf
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    This should help. Thanks to @RJ.

GLOCK_Gen5_Performance-Trigger_Manual_202301.pdf
    You guys are awesome. The slave pin really worked well.

User Tag List