Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock OEM Performance Trigger

I am surprised they did not DLC the trigger bar like they did with the FBI triggers.

Where can we get them at?

Buddy of mine just tested one out in a G47. Said it feels very different from a stock Glock trigger, and is more Sig P320ish. He was told it was just for the 9mm guns.

This may end up saving me a lot of money this summer.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Buddy of mine just tested one out in a G47. Said it feels very different from a stock Glock trigger, and is more Sig P320ish. He was told it was just for the 9mm guns.
    Now they just need to do it for the slim line

I asked him for more details…he said the break feels different than the break in a 320. Said the take-up is much smoother than a standard Glock trigger. He’s not the most articulate…that’s all I could get out of him.

I asked him for more details…he said the break feels different than the break in a 320. Said the take-up is much smoother than a standard Glock trigger. He’s not the most articulate…that’s all I could get out of him.
    I don’t think that’s the direction I’d want to be going on a defensive Glock, but I’ll withhold judgement until I can feel one. (Says the guy who is trying a NY-1 trigger.)
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Sounds awesome to me. As long as it’s not 3.5-4# and a very short take up, it would pair nicely with a gadget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies if I missed it, but is the width of the "trigger safety" the same as it's always been, or is it wider like old OverWatch Precisions or SSVIs? This was always my one beef with the Glock OEM trigger.

@SW CQB 45 - my middle finger knuckle is blistering just looking your pic, lol . I don't know how you live without an undercut, and you have my respect, sir. I had my first Glock just over 48 hours before it was on its way for an undercut. I really took a gamble that I could get my three fingers on the frame if I got an undercut and magwell with a pinky rest-extension.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

I wonder how compatible it will be with connectors and trigger shoes

User Tag List