Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock OEM Performance Trigger

I will admit to being curious about this. Not sure I'll rush out to buy one though. I too am curious how it might interact with an SCD.

Quote Originally Posted by SW CQB 45 View Post
    this is the Gen 5 G19 I yanked the trigger out of.

It probably has one of the best stock Glock triggers I have pressed.

Since this is an issued piece, I can't change anything, but I plan on buying it when I retire.

All it needs to make it perfect for me is an undercut trigger guard and an optic cut.

Dude, you have big hands, that looks like a 43X!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    I will admit to being curious about this. Not sure I'll rush out to buy one though. I too am curious how it might interact with an SCD.
    I think it will be just fine because it is my understanding that there is no reduction in pre-travel. Hope to be able to give a shooting report later next week.

I have a 19.3, 19.4, and 19.5. the 19.5 has the worst overall trigger both in the way it breaks and the long reset.

The reset is currently what bothers me the most, but I wouldn't turn down a lighter cleaner break like my 19.3

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    At work, they have been making fun of my hand size for 33 years.

We have a keybox that is fingerprint controlled. I am the only person there that takes 7 tries to get my ffffn unit keys.

When I took Hilton’s 10-8 armorers course in 2012, he and his partner Tim made a comment. I am used to it. HA!
    If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

I had this same thought...

Quote Originally Posted by SW CQB 45 View Post
    At work, they have been making fun of my hand size for 33 years.

We have a keybox that is fingerprint controlled. I am the only person there that takes 7 tries to get my ffffn unit keys.

When I took Hilton’s 10-8 armorers course in 2012, he and his partner Tim made a comment. I am used to it. HA!
    On the other end of the spectrum, I saw a guy holding a Glock, and was sure it was a 34. It was a 19. (:

Does Glock specify that this is for range/competition use only?

On the other end of the spectrum, I saw a guy holding a Glock, and was sure it was a 34. It was a 19. (:
    Hahaha.That could have been me (sort of.) I make a G17 look like a G34.

Looking at the pics, the trigger mechanism housing itself is different from a standard G5 part. I see a cutaway that exposes the trigger return spring. The connector also looks to have an additional surface. Not sure if this functions as an internal overtravel limiter/stop or something else.

Have not had enough time with flat triggers to say I like or don't like them but if this part makes it to my shores, I'd happily try one.

post 83 shows Glock's advertisement of the performance trigger.

nowhere is the word "competition" used. I will see if the dept will approve the purchase of a couple of them for test/eval when they become available.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....onna-see/page9
    If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

User Tag List